Toasted Coconut Protein Shake - Keto and Low Carb
If you love coconuts and miss indulging in those decadent ice cream shakes, you owe it to yourself to try this one! This protein shake is so sweet and satisfying, it makes you feel like you are cheating!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 Cup Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Scoop Scoop Isopure Toast Coconut Whey Protein Powder
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Crushed Ice
- 1 Teaspoon Ghirardelli Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Optional: 1/4 cup Heavy Cream (for the topping)
- Optional: 5 Drops Sweet Leaf Coconut Stevia Drops (for the whipping cream)
- Optional: 1 Square Lily's Dark Chocolate Bar (grate over the top as a garnish)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add the unsweetened flaked coconut to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat and toast the coconut in the oven for 3-5 minutes. Be careful not to burn it!
Add the unsweetened coconut milk, toasted coconut protein powder, 1/4 cup of heavy cream, and unsweetened cocoa powder to the cup of a ninja, bullet or blender.
Remove the coconut from the oven and add it to the blender, reserving 1 tablespoon for garnish. Blend until smooth and creamy. Optional: Top with the whipped cream and garnish with toasted coconut. Enjoy!