Zucchini Noodle "Pasta" Salad - Keto and Low Carb
Traditional pasta salad turned Keto! Spiralized zucchini replaces pasta in this Low Carb version that is refreshing and loaded with flavor!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 large zucchini spiralized
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives halved
- 8 slices cucumber halved
- 10 slices pepperoni halved
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini rings
- 1/2 cup of my Creamy Balsamic Dressing or other Low Carb dressing
Spiralize the zucchini and cut into small pieces, then add to a large mixing bowl. Add in the tomatoes, cucumber, pepperoncini and pepperoni.
Then add in the olives and feta cheese. Pour the dressing over the top and toss.
Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, and the longer it sits, the better the flavor!
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g