Raspberry Vinaigrette - Keto and Low Carb
Sweet and tangy raspberry dressing that is fresh and delicious!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 2/3 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar see notes
- 1/2 cup light olive oil see notes
- 3 teaspoons Swerve confectioners or powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon onion minced (or shallot)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt to taste
Add all the ingredients except the olive oil to the bowl of a food processor. Blend until smooth.
With the processor running, slowly stream in the olive oil and continue mixing until fully blended. That's it, told ya it was easy!!
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
I happen to like my dressings more on the tangy side, so if you don't, you can use 1/3 cup of vinegar instead.
I prefer using a light olive oil in this dressing, because extra virgin olive oil has a stronger flavor and I wanted the raspberries to be front and center. Alternatively, you can use another mild flavored oil like avocado oil.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g