Chorizo & Pepper Cauliflower Rice - Keto and Low Carb
Cauliflower rice, chorizo and peppers make this a quick and easy Low Carb meal, perfect for a week night!
Prep Time4 mins
Cook Time8 mins
Total Time12 mins
- 1 cup Chorizo cooked
- 3 cups riced cauliflower cooked
- 2 teaspoons onions minced
- 1 tablespoon poblano pepper minced
- 1 tablespoon red bell pepper minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat the butter in a skillet and sauté the onion, red and poblano peppers over medium heat. Add salt and pepper and continue sautéing for 2-3 minutes.
Add in the spices and toast for about 30 seconds. Stir in the chorizo and heat for about 2 minutes.
Then stir in the cauliflower rice and continue cooking just until heated through.
Add in the cilantro and lime juice and serve!
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g