Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole - Keto and Low Carb
A great classic turned into a casserole! Tender juicy chunks of ham, chicken, swiss cheese and cauliflower, all baked in a creamy sauce!
- 12 ounces Rotisserie chicken shredded
- 7 ounces uncured Ham diced
- 13 ounces cauliflower florets cut into small pieces
- 8 slices of swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 8 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 1/3 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
Preheat oven to 375F.
Add all the ingredients except the chicken, cauliflower, swiss cheese and ham to a bowl and mix until combined, to make the sauce.
In a separate bowl, add in the chicken, cauliflower and ham. Pour the sauce over the top and toss until everything is well coated.
Pour into a greased casserole dish and place the swiss cheese slices over the top.
Bake for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, increase the temperature to 425 and bake an additional 5 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly before cutting into and serving.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g