Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole - Keto and Low Carb
A super easy and flavorful Low Carb chicken casserole topped with gooey melted cheddar cheese and chunks of bacon!
- 1 1/2 pounds shredded/cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup cream cheese softened
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 ounces frozen spinach thawed and well drained
Preheat oven to 375F
Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and soften in the microwave for about 10 seconds until almost melted. Mix in the bacon ranch dressing and chicken stock. Add in the chicken, spinach, half the crumbled bacon and half the shredded cheddar and mix.
Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 9” casserole and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes on the center rack. Then bake an additonal 5 minutes on the top rack or until the cheese is golden and bubbly!
Top with the remaining crumbled bacon, allow to cool slightly and serve. Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or freeze.
Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g