A super easy and flavorful low carb chicken casserole topped with gooey melted cheddar cheese and chunks of bacon! This recipe just can't get any better!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
This Keto bacon ranch casserole is a great weeknight dinner when you're short on time, but want a good home cooked low carb meal! This recipe uses precooked chicken and frozen spinach to make things easier.
The savory flavor in this casserole comes from this Bacon Ranch Dressing, which is super easy to make and tastes delicious!
Cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese and more bacon just sends this right over the top! Even your pickiest eaters will devour this flavorful Keto friendly casserole!
What's in Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 375F.
Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and soften in the microwave for about 10 seconds until almost melted. Mix in the bacon ranch dressing and chicken stock.
Add in the chicken, spinach, half the crumbled bacon and half the shredded cheddar and mix.
Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 9” casserole.
Then top with the remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes on the center rack. Then bake an additional 5 minutes on the top rack or until the cheese is golden and bubbly!
Top with the remaining crumbled bacon, allow to cool slightly and serve. And just like that, dinner is served!
Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days.
Baking Bacon in the Oven on a Rack is the easiest method you will find! No stovetop splatter to clean up!
Can I Freeze Leftover Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole?
This low carb casserole freezes beautifully which makes an easy solution for busy weeknight meal ideas. Just store leftovers in an airtight freezer safe container for up to a couple of months.
You can even divide it into portions before freezing. Be sure to date the outside of the container so you'll know the date it was frozen.
Substitutions for Bacon Ranch Keto Shredded Chicken Recipes
- There are several options for how to prepare chicken for this recipe. You can boil your own or even buy rotisserie chicken, just be sure to look for any added sugar or preservatives in grocery store rotisserie chicken.
- You can use fresh spinach if you prefer. One pound fresh spinach is the equivalent of 9 ounces of frozen.
- Cheddar cheese provides a great contrast to the creaminess of the cream cheese. But if you have another cheese that's your favorite, it will work fine. You'll want a good melting cheese to use in its place.
- Premixed ranch dressing mixes usually have maltodextrin or sugar that's not recommended for those on Keto or low carb diets. Using homemade mixes saves all that worry and it's super easy to make.
- Cream cheese gives this Keto casserole the classic tangy ranch flavor, but if you'd like a more subtle flavor, opt for Mascarpone cheese. It has a milder flavor and less carbs than cream cheese.
Is Chicken Casserole Keto?
This one certainly is. It has a lot of healthy fat from the cream cheese and bacon balanced with the right amount of protein from the chicken and is loaded with vitamins and minerals with the added spinach.
And the best news is it's low carb! With only 3 net carbs for serving, who could ask for more?!
More Keto Recipes with Bacon
- Pork Chops with Bacon Mushroom Gluten Free Gravy
- 40+ Best Keto Bacon Recipes
- Cheeseburger in a Bacon Weave Bun
- Bacon Wrapped Cheese Stuffed Italian Meatloaf
- Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Prosciutto
More Easy Keto Chicken Casseroles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Chicken Florentine Casserole
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Chicken Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Add the cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and soften in the microwave for about 10 seconds until almost melted. Mix in the bacon ranch dressing and chicken stock. Add in the chicken, spinach, half the crumbled bacon and half the shredded cheddar and mix.
- Pour the mixture into a greased 9” x 9” casserole and top with the remaining cheese. Bake for 20 minutes on the center rack. Then bake an additional 5 minutes on the top rack or until the cheese is golden and bubbly!
- Top with the remaining crumbled bacon, allow to cool slightly and serve. Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days or freeze.
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.