Vision Beyond Borders
Many of us, particularly in the west, are fairly comfortable in our lives and have much to be thankful for. However, in remote and dangerous areas of the world are many women and children who are living in the most unimaginable conditions.
Matthew 25:40 says: And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did itto one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’
I believe that those who have been blessed, should help the “least of these” in any way that we can, whether through donations, volunteering our time or talents, or just simply praying for those who need our help.
Part of the reason that I created this website is to raise awareness and hopefully inspire others to help. Vision Beyond Borders has been a ministry very close to my heart for years, the work that they do is simply amazing! The ministry that this website supports in particular, is their Human Trafficking Ministry that helps victims of human and sex trafficking.
Our desire is to serve you as you serve the persecuted church. Vision Beyond Borders was founded so that those who experience persecution on a daily basis can be embraced by the love and encouragement of God’s church through someone like you. We further seek to bring the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a lost and dark world. No border of any country can hold back the Gospel that you and I represent. I invite you to take a look around and see how you can get involved with Vision Beyond Borders.
Director and Founder of Vision Beyond Borders
Some of you might be wondering why I have a section about faith on my Keto website... Simply put, it's the "Christian" in Keto Cooking Christian that moves me to share my faith. Believers in Christ are called to spread the Gospel: And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation". Mark 16:15
What I Believe
- I believe in one God, our Creator, existing in 3 persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who is omniscient (all-knowing), omnipresent (always/ever present) and omnipotent (all-powerful). (Romans 1:20, Jer. 23:24, Psalm 139:1-6, Isaiah 40:28)
- I believe the Holy Scriptures, being the inspired (God-breathed) Word of God, is the infallible, supreme and final authority on all matters of faith and of life, given to us for guidance, inspiration, correction, conviction and training in righteousness. (2 Tim. 3:16)
- I believe Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. He walked this earth, lived a perfect sinless life (spotless Lamb) and gave Himself as a sacrifice to atone for the sins of mankind. All who accept His gift of salvation are redeemed and will live eternally with Him. (John 1:14, 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 Peter 1:19, Romans 10:8-13)
- I believe Jesus Christ is the only Intercessor/Mediator and path to salvation and eternal life, no one comes to the Father, but through Him. Salvation is a gift by grace through faith and is not earned by our works. All who follow Him (the church/body of Christ) should live out their faith, shining His light by serving others and sharing the Gospel. (1 Tim. 2:5, John 14:6, Eph. 2:8-9, Matt. 5:14-16, Mark 16:15)
- I believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ, now seated at the right hand of the Father, and His second coming to establish His millennial kingdom. (Romans 6:4, Romans 8:34, Matt. 24:30-31, Rev. 20:4)
Many of you are already believers in Christ, some are not, while others might be a little curious. Some believe that we were all created by a Creator, but have never considered a relationship with Him. If you haven't accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, it is really just as simple as this:
Believe in Your Heart
But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6
Acknowledge that we are all sinners
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
Repent of (turn from) your sins
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us. 1 John 1:9-10
Accept the Gift of Salvation
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9