Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad - Keto and Low Carb
All the flavors of jalapeño poppers transformed into a fun and simple egg salad!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 8 whole eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño peppers (pickled) chopped with 2 teaspoons of the juice
- 4 slices uncured bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise see my recipe
- 2 teaspoons scallions minced
Add all the ingredients except the eggs, into a large mixing bowl. Mix together, then add in the eggs and toss just until everything is well combined.
Serve a scoop over mixed greens or on top of my Drop Biscuits recipe!
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Sugar: 1g