As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
All the flavors of jalapeño poppers transformed into a fun and simple egg salad!
Egg salad is such as easy Low Carb meal to put together, but can sometimes be a little boring.
Adding some jalapeño peppers, cream cheese and bacon really spices things up and turns the boring into bold and satisfying!
You can even add a little more spice if you’d like, with some hot sauce, cayenne pepper or additional jalapeño peppers!
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad
8 whole eggs, hard boiled and chopped
2 tablespoons jalapeño peppers, (pickled) chopped with 2 teaspoons of the juice
4 slices uncured bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/3 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
2 teaspoons scallions, minced
Add all the ingredients except the eggs, into a large mixing bowl.
Mix together, then add in the eggs and toss just until everything is well combined.
Serve a scoop over mixed greens.
Or on top of my Drop Biscuits recipe!
For another great quick and easy Keto friendly lunch, be sure to try this Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado!
If you’re looking for a great grab and go egg salad, try these Keto Bacon Egg Salad Rolls!
More Keto and Low Carb Jalapeño recipes…
Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad - Keto and Low Carb
- 8 whole eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño peppers (pickled) chopped with 2 teaspoons of the juice
- 4 slices uncured bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise see my recipe
- 2 teaspoons scallions minced
- Add all the ingredients except the eggs, into a large mixing bowl. Mix together, then add in the eggs and toss just until everything is well combined.
- Serve a scoop over mixed greens or on top of my Drop Biscuits recipe!