All the flavors of jalapeño poppers transformed into a fun and simple egg salad!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Egg salad is such as easy low carb meal to put together, but can sometimes be a little boring.
Adding some jalapeño peppers, cream cheese and bacon really spices things up and turns the boring into bold and satisfying!
You can even add a little more spice if you'd like, with some hot sauce, cayenne pepper or additional jalapeño peppers!
What in Jalapeno Popper Keto Egg Salad
- Jalapeño peppers (pickled)
- Uncured bacon
- Cream cheese
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Keto Egg Salad
Add all the ingredients except the eggs, into a large mixing bowl.
Mix together, then add in the eggs and toss just until everything is well combined.
There you have it! A perfect quick and easy lunch that can be ready in minutes!
How to Serve this Egg Salad Recipe
Jalapeno Popper Egg salad is such a versatile recipe, the ways to serve it is endless. Here are some great ideas that are most popular:
- You can also serve on my Drop Biscuits or these Keto Tortillas!
- For another great quick and easy Keto friendly lunch, be sure to try this Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado!
- If you're looking for a great grab and go egg salad, try these Keto Bacon Egg Salad Rolls!
- You can also serve Keto Egg Salad on these Keto Buns! Or serve on these Keto Fiber Bread Rolls that uses one of my favorite ingredients, Oat Fiber!
- You can also stuff a tomato with egg salad for a quick and easy lunch.
What are the Carbs in Eggs?
Eggs contain a very small amount of carbs, but they are high in protein. For one egg, there is less than .5 carbs.
What's the Nutrition in Eggs?
Eggs are truly one of the most nutritious foods you can eat. And for those on Keto, they are especially good because not only are they loaded with vitamins and minerals, (B2, B12, B5, A, and Selenium) and are a high quality protein, they're are a good source of healthy fats!
As stated in this article from Healthline, " Eggs contain amounts of almost every vitamin and mineral required by the human body, including calcium, iron, potassium, zinc, manganese, vitamin E, folate and many more."
Tips for Perfectly Boiled Eggs
To boil an egg, start by covering the egg with cold water in a pot. Then, bring the water to a boil. Once the water starts boiling, turn the burner down to low heat and slightly simmer. The cooking time will depend on the size of your eggs how you like your eggs cooked. Below is a guide to help you decide:
- 6-7 minutes for a soft, runny yolk but a firm white.
- 8-9 minutes for a slightly soft yolk but not liquid.
- 10-11 minutes for yolks that's mostly cooked through but slightly soft in the center.
- 12–13 minutes is best for fully hard-boiled eggs that are not over-cooked.
More Keto and Low Carb Jalapeño Recipes
- Jalapeño Popper Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup
- Cheddar Jalapeño "Cornbread"
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Dip
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken
Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.