All the flavors of jalapeño poppers transformed into a fun and simple egg salad!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Egg salad is such as easy Low Carb meal to put together, but can sometimes be a little boring.
Adding some jalapeño peppers, cream cheese and bacon really spices things up and turns the boring into bold and satisfying!
You can even add a little more spice if you’d like, with some hot sauce, cayenne pepper or additional jalapeño peppers!
How to Make Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad
8 whole eggs, hard boiled and chopped
2 tablespoons jalapeño peppers, (pickled) chopped with 2 teaspoons of the juice
4 slices uncured bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/3 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
2 teaspoons scallions, minced
Add all the ingredients except the eggs, into a large mixing bowl.
Mix together, then add in the eggs and toss just until everything is well combined.
Serve a scoop over mixed greens.
For another great quick and easy Keto friendly lunch, be sure to try this Chicken Salad Stuffed Avocado!
If you’re looking for a great grab and go egg salad, try these Keto Bacon Egg Salad Rolls!
More Keto and Low Carb Jalapeño recipes…
Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad – Keto and Low Carb
- 8 whole eggs hard boiled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapeño peppers (pickled) chopped with 2 teaspoons of the juice
- 4 slices uncured bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise see my recipe
- 2 teaspoons scallions minced
- Add all the ingredients except the eggs, into a large mixing bowl. Mix together, then add in the eggs and toss just until everything is well combined.
- Serve a scoop over mixed greens or on top of my Drop Biscuits recipe!