The great flavor of Jalapeño Poppers, turned into a dip and served with fresh veggies or Keto friendly crackers! Perfect for your next party or game-day!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
I recently made Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken and had some leftover jalapeño's that I had to put to good use!
It has all the same flavors, with the addition of this Bacon Ranch Dressing & Dip and melted cheddar cheese made into a dip!
This jalapeño popper chicken dip is so quick and easy to make and it's a great way to use up left over shredded chicken.
I have a really easy way to make cheese crackers, and I've included detailed steps and pics below! The flavors in this low carb dip are so reminiscent of traditional jalapeno poppers that even your non-Keto friends and family will love it!
What's in Keto Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Cream cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Jalapeño peppers
- Uncured bacon
- Bacon Ranch Dressing
- Sour cream
- Garlic salt
- Dried parsley
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Dip
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and whip up a little. Then add in the bacon ranch dressing, sour cream, parsley and garlic salt, and mix until well combined. Set mixture aside.
In the bowl with the chicken, add in the shredded cheddar, but reserve ½ cup for the topping. Add in the bacon and jalapeño, but reserve a little of both for the topping and garnish. Toss by hand, then add in the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
Bake for 20 minutes at 375F, or until the cheese is slightly golden brown. Bake an additional 5 minutes at 400F. Allow to cool slightly, then garnish with the remaining bacon before serving with celery or cucumber sticks, pork rinds or make your own cheese crackers!
To make these crackers, I used Old Croc Cheddar Cheese Variety Slices and they are fantastic! I bought mine at Walmart, so they're pretty easy to find!
I cut these slices in half and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can place them fairly close together because they do not spread.
Bake them at 325F for 25-30 minutes.
They really hold up to dips!
Store at room temperature in an airtight container for a few days.
Can I Eat Jalapeno Popper Dip on Keto?
Absolutely! This Keto appetizer is a great source for healthy fat and protein with minimal carbs. You can enjoy this recipe with only 3 net carbs per healthy serving.
Can I Make This Keto Dip in Advance?
You sure can! It's really just a matter of mixing it all together, sticking in the fridge and baking it when you're ready.
Substitutions for Jalapeno Popper Chicken Low Carb Dip
- Boiled shrimp can be used instead or in addition to the shred chicken.
- Put your own personal spin on this Keto dip by using your favorite melting cheese. Pepper jack, Colby, Fontina or Provolone are all good choices.
- Feel free to use pickled jalapenos if you don't have fresh. They work equally as well.
- Though this recipes calls for cream cheese, Mascarpone cheese is a good substitute if you prefer a milder flavor and even less carbs.
More Keto Appetizers
More Low Carb Jalapeño Pepper Recipes
- Jalapeño Popper Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken
- Jalapeño Popper Egg Salad
- Cheddar Jalapeño "Cornbread"
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Soup
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Dip
- 3 cups of chicken breast, finely shredded
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup fresh jalapeño, chopped
- 5 slices uncured bacon, cooked until crisp and chopped
- ¼ onion, minced
- ⅔ cup bacon ranch dressing
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and whip up a little. Then add in the bacon ranch dressing, sour cream, parsley and garlic salt, and mix until well combined. Set mixture aside.
- In the bowl with the chicken, add in the shredded cheddar, but reserve ½ cup for the topping. Add in the bacon and jalapeño, but reserve a little of both for the topping and garnish. Toss by hand, then add in the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a baking casserole dish, sprayed with non-stick spray and spread evenly. Sprinkle the reserved ½ cup of cheddar cheese and some of the jalapeño slices over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375F, or until the cheese is slightly golden brown. Bake an additional 5 minutes at 400F. Allow to cool slightly, then garnish with the remaining bacon before serving with celery or cucumber sticks, pork rinds or homemade cheese crackers.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.