Tasty mini low carb cheeseburgers topped with bacon, lettuce, tomato, pickles and a homemade zesty thousand island dressing. You'll never even miss the bun! These're perfect for your next party!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
If you're looking for easy Keto ground beef recipes, these little burgers are the perfect appetizer to make! Who doesn't love a good burger, really!?
Top with cheese and bacon and you have a home run!
They make the perfect party food to just grab and go!
What's in Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- Ground beef
- Uncured bacon
- Cheddar cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dill pickle slices
- Butter lettuce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Onion powder
- Garlic salt
- Ground pepper
- Optional: Thousand Island Dressing
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make this Keto Hamburger Recipe
Cook the bacon and tear into small pieces, then set aside.
Add all the burger ingredients to a bowl, along with the ground beef and mix.
Form 16 small burgers and fry them in a large skillet over medium heat (or grill them if you're able).
Add the cheese over the tops, turn the heat off and place a lid over the top.
The steam will melt the cheese nicely, and it should only take a few minutes.
To assemble, take a burger, top with some of the bacon, lettuce, a slice of pickle and a tomato.
Secure in place with a toothpick or skewer. These cute bamboo appetizer skewers work really well and they look so nice.
Optional: This Thousand Island Dressing makes an awesome dressing for these Keto cheeseburgers!
For More Keto Salad Dressing Ideas
Jazz up your bacon cheeseburger bites with any of these low carb salad dressing recipes:
- Easy Hot Bacon Dressing
- Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Bacon Ranch
- Avocado Lime Cilantro Dressing
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing
And because this Thousand Island Dressing is so versatile, use leftovers with your favorite salad or this Big Mac Salad the next day!
Or you can serve it on the side as a dip with your favorite low carb vegetables.
Tip for Making the Best Bunless Burger Bites
- The number one tip for great Keto burgers is to select good quality, grass-fed beef with a high fat content of at least 15%.
- When you're forming the patties, take into account the meat will shrink some while cooking.
- Change up the Keto friendly seasoning you use in your meat! You can use Cajun seasoning or steak seasoning, the possibilities are endless.
- The best way to get evenly cooked burgers is to either weigh the patties after forming them or just place them side by side to make sure they're all about the same size.
- Toppings can make or break your bacon cheeseburgers. Use the freshest lettuce and tomatoes you can find and a zesty dressing for added flavor.
Can I Make This Keto Hamburger Recipe in Advance?
More Keto and Low Carb Appetizer Recipes
- Crispy Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Dip
- Mini Taco Bites
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Mozzarella Sticks
Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- 1 pound ground beef, I use 85%
- 8 slices of uncured bacon
- 4 slices cheddar cheese, each cut into 4 pieces
- 16 dill pickle hamburger ship slices
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup butter lettuce, or lettuce of your choice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Optional Thousand Island Dressing
- Cook the bacon and tear into small pieces, then set aside.
- Add all the burger ingredients to a bowl, along with the ground beef and mix. Form 16 small burgers and fry them in a large skillet over medium heat (or grill them if you're able).
- Add the cheese over the tops, turn the heat off and place a lid over the top. The steam will melt the cheese nicely, and it should only take a few minutes.
- To assemble, take a burger, top with some of the bacon, lettuce, a slice of pickle and a tomato, then secure in place with a toothpick or skewer.
- You can serve them with Thousand Island Dressing on just under the tomato. Or you can serve it on the side as a dip instead.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.SHARE ON FACEBOOK
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the button above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.