This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
A smoky, spicy and creamy chipotle salad dressing that also makes a great dip!
Making your own salad dressing and dip is so much easier than you might think! There are many variations that I make, but this one just might be my favorite. It has incredible flavor, a little smoky spicy kick from the chipotle pepper.
It’s very smooth and creamy, and would pair well with just about any salad, but also doubles as a dip!
How to Make Chipotle Ranch Dressing
1 Chipotle pepper in the can/adobo sauce
2 teaspoons smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1 teaspoon onion powder
3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
1 clove of garlic
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue processing until smooth.
That’s all there is to it, it’s ready to serve!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
More Keto and Low Carb salad dressings…
Chipotle Ranch Dressing & Dip - Keto and Low Carb
- 1 Chipotle pepper in the can/adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and process until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue processing until smooth. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.