A Low Carb and Keto friendly ranch dressing loaded with healthy fats and flavor from avocado, lime and fresh cilantro!
Creamy avocado, a little zing from the fresh lime juice and that amazing cilantro flavor are front and center in this recipe. It also makes a fantastic dip for your fresh veggies, raw broccoli, cauliflower or cucumber sticks.
You can even drizzle it over tacos or your favorite spicy Mexican dish to cool it down and give it a great kick of flavor!
1 Avocado (I use Haas)
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy cream
3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 teaspoons shallot
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend!
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix until well combined.
Store leftovers in the fridge for 5-7 days in an airtight container.
Makes 10 Servings
Macros: Fat 9 grams – Protein 1 grams – Carbs (net) 1 gram
Avocado Lime Cilantro Ranch Dressing & Dip - Keto and Low Carb
- 1 Avocado I use Haas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons shallot
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend!
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 5-7 days in an airtight container.