If you like Chick-Fil-A's avocado ranch dressing, you will love this low carb and Keto friendly version! It's loaded with healthy fats and flavor from avocado, lime and fresh cilantro!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Creamy avocado, a little zing from the fresh lime juice and that amazing cilantro flavor are front and center in this recipe.
You can even drizzle Avocado Ranch Dressing over tacos or your favorite spicy Mexican dish for a fresh kick of flavor!
It also makes a fantastic dip for your fresh veggies or Grilled Lime Cilantro Shrimp Skewers.
What's in Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
- Sour cream
- Heavy cream
- Garlic salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Lime juice
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Avocado Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
Add all of the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend!
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix until well combined.
Store leftovers in the fridge for 5-7 days in an airtight container.
What are the Net Carbs in Avocado?
Most of the carbs in avocado comes from fiber. Once you subtract the grams of fiber, the averaged sized whole avocado only has 2.6 grams of net carbs.
I like to serve it as a dipping sauce with Grilled Lime Cilantro Shrimp Skewers! It's also a great low carb salad dressing for a taco salad!
What Can I Eat Avocado Ranch Dressing With?
- Crudités platters with celery, broccoli, cauliflower, cherry tomatoes and peppers are great with this Avocado Lime Keto Dip. Not to mention the colors make a beautiful presentation,
- This is an excellent topping for your burrito bowl.
- Instead of a bun with your burger, drizzle some of this low carb dressing right on top of the patty for a really nice change of flavor.
- We all heard of avocado and egg toast. Why not just skip the toast and use this savory dressing over your fried eggs? It's a delicious combination of flavors.
- Dress up grilled fish with a healthy dollop of this Avocado Ranch Dressing. The lime works very well with most all fish.
Can I Substitute the Sour Cream in Keto Avocado Dressing?
Sour cream adds a nice balance with the sweetness of the mayo, but if you'd like, you can use Greek yogurt in it's place. Be sure to adjust your macros accordingly.
Buying and How to Store Avocados
Picking out the perfect avocado can be challenging. Storing it to maximize its freshness is even more of a challenge. Hopefully these tips will help:
- Look for avocados that have uniform texture all over. If there’re soft spots, that means they’re bruised.
- Don’t judge by the color of the fruit. Avocado’s come in several varieties and the color will be different based on the type.
- Firmness tells it all. If an avocado is too firm to the touch, then it hasn’t ripen. If you’re going to need them several days in advance, these may be a good choice as they ripen well sitting on the counter. If they’re super soft, they’re either too ripe or will need to be used immediately. Gently putting pressure on the fruit is all that is needed, don’t squeeze them too hard.
- If you have an avocado that has not ripened, don’t store it in the fridge. Chilling avocados halts the ripening process. Instead put it in a paper bag on the window sill and it will help it ripen quicker.
- Once the avocado has reached the desired degree of ripeness you prefer, you can store leftovers in the fridge.
- To optimize their freshness in the fridge, sprinkle with fresh lemon juice and place in a food saver storage bag, with all the air vacuumed out. They’re usually best when used within 3 days of slicing.
- You can even freeze avocados. To do so, blend your avocados with a little lemon juice in a food processor, place in an airtight container in the freezer for up to a few months. Just know that the texture will change once they’ve been frozen.
More Keto Avocado Recipes
- Salmon with Avocado Salsa
- Taco Stuffed Avocado
- Avocado Fries
- Silky Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Easy Guacamole
More Keto Salad Dressings
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Creamy Balsamic
- Thousand Island
- Chipotle Ranch
- Creamy Garlic Italian
- Classic Ranch
- Blue Cheese
Keto Avocado Lime Cilantro Ranch Dressing
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.SHARE ON FACEBOOK
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the button above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.