Looking for a great homemade salad dressing to make? If you like Italian dressing, ranch and garlic, this one is for you! This dressing could not be easier, and uses the most basic ingredients you probably have on hand.
And the steps… there is just one: put everything in a food processor and blend away! It’s really delicious and you can even use it as a dip with some raw veggies!
1/4 cup white wine vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 large garlic cloves (or 3 small)
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend away.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
Store leftovers in the fridge up to 5-7 days.
*Note: To use as a dip, add a little less heavy cream.
Makes 8 Servings
Macros: Fat 18 grams – Protein 1 gram – Carbs 1 gram
Creamy Garlic Italian Dressing & Dip - Keto and Low Carb
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 large garlic cloves (or 3 small)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend away.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and continue mixing until well combined.
- Store leftovers in the fridge up to 5-7 days.