Making your own salad dressing can be so rewarding, especially to those who like to follow a strict Keto diet and avoid added preservatives.
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
It’s super easy to make and I use my Easy Homemade Mayonnaise as the base. I add fresh lemon juice, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic and a few other goodies, including anchovies, but I prefer using the paste instead.
Let me start by saying I realize this is not the “official” way to make Caesar dressing, as they do with using egg yolks and anchovy filets. This is just my version that I happen to love and wanted to share.
2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 teaspoon anchovy paste
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
Juice of 1 large lemon
1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend until well combined.
That’s it! I told you it was easy!!
Serve over romaine lettuce with shavings of parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week in an airtight container.
More Keto and Low Carb Dressings…
Caesar Salad Dressing – Keto and Low Carb
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl of a food processor and blend until well combined.
- That’s it! I told you it was easy!! Serve over romaine lettuce with shavings of parmesan cheese and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to a week in an airtight container.