If you’re craving something crunchy to go with your favorite Keto-friendly dips, you will love these baked cheese crisps! They’re quick, easy to make and require only one ingredient…CHEESE!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Who doesn’t love the idea of low carb crackers or Keto chips? These cheese crisps are a perfect combination of both for a crunchy Keto snack.
You can get creative and sprinkle them with this Everything But the Bagel Seasoning orCajun Seasoning Mix to add extra flavor. If you want an extra spicy kick, top each piece of cheese with a slice of jalapeno.
How to Make Keto Baked Cheese Crisps
Select thick cheese slices of your choice and cut into squares or you can buy precut cheese squares.
Preheat oven to 400F
Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese begins to slightly brown and firms up.
Carefully transfer to paper towels to absorb any excess oil. Allow to cool on the paper towels. The cheese will crisp up as it cools.
Tips for Making Low Carb Crackers
- Store cheese crisps in airtight container or zip lock bag for several days and you will be able to keep your low carb crackers fresh and crispy.
- After cooling for a few minutes, drape them over the bottom of a glass or bottom of a muffin tin to make perfect little cheese cups.
- Crumble the cheese crisps, after completely cooled, and toss into your favorite salad.
- When using different types of cheese, watch your baking times as different cheese cooks faster.
Easy Substitutions for Keto Cheese Chips
You can use most any cheese of your choice to change up the flavor of these baked cheese crisps, including:
- Grated Parmesan
- Pepper Jack
Baked Cheese Crisp Crackers – Keto and Low Carb
- Thick cheese slices, cut into small squares
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place the cheese slices on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese firms up. Transfer to paper towels to absorb any excess oil. Allow to cool on the paper towels and the cheese will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in airtight container or ziplock bag for several days and crackers will remain crispy! Serve with guacamole, your favorite creamy dip or with my Buffalo Chicken Dip!