A super easy way to make your own “Everything But the Bagel” seasoning mix!
Trader Joe’s “Everything but the Bagel Seasoning” is one of my favorite toppings to use when making my Fathead Bagels. It’s actually really good on other things like eggs, avocado, and I even use it to make my Everything Crackers.
It can be a little pricey and if you don’t have access to it close by, you can certainly make your own! This recipe is so simple and easy to put together!
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon poppy seeds
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon sea salt
Mix all ingredients together and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
You can use to make my Everything Crackers…
Or my Fathead Bagels…
Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning - Keto and Low Carb
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together and store at room temperature in an airtight container.