A super easy way to make your own "Everything But the Bagel" seasoning mix!
FREE KETO FAT BOMBS EBOOK
Trader Joe's "Everything but the Bagel Seasoning" is one of my favorite toppings to use when making Fathead Bagels.
It's actually really good on other things like eggs, avocado, and I even use it to make my Everything Crackers.
It can be a little pricey and if you don't have access to it close by, you can certainly make your own! This recipe is so simple and easy to put together!
What's in Everything Bagel Seasoning
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Everything But the Bagel Seasoning Mix
Measure out each of the ingredients and add them to the bowl. If you like more or less than the listed ingredient, you can certainly adjust the amounts.
Mix all ingredients together and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Tips for The Best Homemade Keto Seasonings:
- Store spices and seasonings in an airtight container like these. Exposure to air can cause spices to lose their flavor quickly.
- Either label with the date you made your seasonings or you can keep a log of when you made them. This ensures you always have fresh and flavorful spices on hand.
- Keep your seasonings in a dark place like a pantry or kitchen cabinet. Just like exposure to air, direct sunlight will also effect the longevity of their flavor.
- Heat will also cause seasonings to lose their flavor quickly. It's best to keep them in a cabinet or pantry away from any heat source like your stove or dishwasher.
- Don't store your spices in the freezer. Spices and seasonings don't hold up well when exposed to moisture.
- For optimal freshness, homemade seasoning blends should be used within a year.
Other Keto Spices and Seasonings:
Making your own homemade seasonings not only ensures you know exactly what ingredients have been added, they can be catered to your tastes as well. And most of the time, making your own Keto spices can be very cost effective: Check out some of these all time favorites:
Ways to Use Everything Bagel Seasoning
So now you have your very own Everything Bagel Seasoning and you're looking for other great Keto recipes to use it with. Here are some other ways you may want to try:
- Sprinkle some in with the Creamy Dill Sauce for Salmon
- Avocado Toast using these easy to make Everything Keto Crackers
- Use in any of your favorite low carb salads. It is especially good when used in addition to this homemade Ranch Dressing.
- Sprinkle some of this Everything Bagel seasoning over this Smoked Salmon Crustless Quiche for a really special treat.
- Needed to wake up the flavor of your Cauliflower Rice? This seasoning is the perfect answer!
- Add some seasoning to this homemade Pesto Sauce when serving over zoodles or Palmini noodles.
If you use it Everything Crackers, the be sure and the crackers them with this Roasted Red Pepper Cauliflower Hummus. Buffalo Chicken Dip or even dip them this Zesty Dipping Sauce.
Or try the seasoning it with these amazing Fathead Bagels.
Another great idea for homemade Bagel Seasoning is to place it in a airtight jar and place it in a basket with other homemade goodies for a house warming or wedding gift. Everyone loves that homemade touch it adds.
Wanting to add a bit of heat to this Everything Bagel Keto Seasoning recipe? Add just a few red pepper flakes! It changes the whole flavor of the seasoning and is great for creating spicy dishes!
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve/Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
NOTE: Recipes using Swerve/Erythritol can be substituted 1:1 with a Monk fruit/Allulose blend.
[…] Everything Bagel Seasoning […]
[…] simple and easy to throw together, and you can change up the flavors any way you like. I use my Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning mix, which makes these crackers so flavorful! They will hold up to your favorite dip, cheese or […]