A simple mix of spices that when combined, make the perfect seasoning for your next pot of Chili!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
If you're looking for a sugar free, preservative free seasoning, this Homemade Chili Seasoning recipe has you covered.
While you can certainly purchase ready made chili seasoning mix, it's so easy to make your own. I use this mix in my Instant Pot No-Bean Chili recipe.
What's in Chili Seasoning Mix
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Chili Seasoning Mix
Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and whisk to combine.
You can use this mix in this recipe for Instant Pot Chili!
Store in an airtight jar.
Tips for Storing Chili Seasoning
- Store all homemade spices and seasonings in an airtight jar. Exposure to air can cause spices to lose their flavor quickly.
- Either label with the date you made your seasonings or you can keep a log of when you made them. This ensures you always have fresh and flavorful spices on hand.
- Keep your seasonings in a dark place like a pantry or kitchen cabinet. Just like exposure to air, direct sunlight will also affect the longevity of their flavor.
- Heat will also cause seasonings to lose their flavor quickly. It's best to keep them in a cabinet or pantry away from any heat source like your stove or dishwasher.
- Don't store your spices in the freezer. Spices and seasonings don't hold up well when exposed to moisture.
- For optimal freshness, homemade seasoning blends should be used within a year.
Homemade Keto Chili Seasoning
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.