As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
Add a kick of spicy flavor to any dish using this homemade Cajun seasoning!
I love to make my own seasonings, whenever possible. That way I get to adjust the combination of flavors to my liking!
This cajun seasoning has a wonderful balance of flavors and just the right amount of heat from the cayenne pepper. Use this mix on fish, chicken, beef, pork or even shrimp!
How to Make Your Own Cajun Seasoning
1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon salt
Mix all the ingredients together and it’s ready to use!
Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Use on most any protein- chicken, beef, fish, pork, shrimp or chicken.
More Keto and Low Carb seasonings…
Cajun Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix all the ingredients together and it's ready to use!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature. Use on most any protein- chicken, beef, fish, pork, shrimp or chicken.