Enjoy this classic dip baked with the bold flavors of artichokes, spinach and blend of cheeses. This popular appetizer is easy to make and sure to be a huge hit at your next get together!
FREE KETO FAT BOMBS EBOOK
❤️ Why You’ll Love this Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
- Classic dip with rich flavors is always a hit
- Creamy blend of cheeses adds healthy fats to your diet
- Family friendly, even those who aren’t low carb
- Keto friendly with only 4 net carbs per serving
If you enjoy entertaining, you'll likely have some guests who aren't following a low carb diet. Serving Keto appetizers that all your guests will enjoy is key. This spinach dip is one of those recipes!
Spinach, artichokes and a blend of cheeses are one of those combinations that are irresistible. And it’s not just for dip anymore, it makes a great stuffing.
If you like this flavor combination, try this Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Salmon, or Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms, both are amazing! If you’re more of a casserole fan, this Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is the most popular Keto recipe on the site and with good reason, it’s delicious!
What’s in Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Frozen spinach
- Artichoke hearts
- Cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Gruyere cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Ground black pepper
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
🥣 Recommended Tools
How to Make Spinach Artichoke Dip
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl.
Using a hand mixer or spatula, mix until well combined.
Tip: Using a hand mixer helps break up any lumps and ensures the ingredients are well combined and smooth.
Take the thawed spinach and squeeze all the water out.
Tip: This step is important, because you don't want your dip to be watery.
Add in the spinach, artichokes, most of the Gruyere cheese and half the mozzarella to the cream cheese mixture.
Tip: The Gruyere cheese is very flavorful, almost nutty and melts beautifully, so it's well worth using. If you can't find locally, you can substitute with more mozzarella cheese.
Then mix until well combined.
Spread the mixture into a cast iron skillet or baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Top with the remaining Gruyere and mozzarella cheese, then bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden.
Serve with your favorite Keto friendly crackers, tortilla chips or raw veggies.
Tip: Use any leftover dip to spread over a piece of grilled chicken, it's delicious!!
Absolutely! These are no unhealthy ingredients in this Keto dip.
What food goes with spinach artichoke dip?
Serve with Keto friendly crackers, tortilla chips, sticks of raw red bell pepper, cucumber or celery.
What is spinach artichoke dip made of?
Classic spinach artichoke dip has the obvious spinach and chopped artichokes, but also has a blend of cream cheese, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. For this version, I added in Gruyere cheese to give it great flavor and it also melts beautifully.
Is spinach dip supposed to be served hot or cold?
Traditionally it’s served hot or warm, but it also tastes good cold. You can try it both ways and see which you prefer.
How many carbs are in artichoke spinach dip?
There are only 4 net carbs in each serving of this Keto dip.
Is an artichoke Keto friendly? How many carbs in artichokes?
Yes, there are about 5 net carbs in ½ cup serving, making them perfectly fine for a Keto or low carb diet.
Is store bought spinach dip Keto friendly?
You would really have to check the labels to make sure.
More Keto Appetizers
- Dill Pickled Devilled Eggs
- Garlic Butter Steak Bites
- Keto Crab Cakes
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Keto Coconut Shrimp
- Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and dried
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 5 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated and divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or spatula, mix until well combined.
- Add in the spinach, artichokes, most of the Gruyere cheese and half the mozzarella, then mix.
- Spread the mixture into a cast iron skillet or baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Top with the remaining Gruyere and mozzarella cheese, then bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden.
- Serve with your favorite Keto friendly crackers, tortilla chips or raw veggies.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve/Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
NOTE: Recipes using Swerve/Erythritol can be substituted 1:1 with a Monk fruit/Allulose blend.
Leave a Comment or Review