Why pay for take out when you can make savory and crispy, mouth-watering Garlic Parmesan Wings at home, right in your air fryer?!
I don't know about you, but I'll take chicken wings just about any way I can get them. Traditional Buffalo Wings, like these, are a family favorite but the Buffalo sauce on them can be a little spicy for the little kids.
Well, just wait until they try them seasoned with an amazing combo of garlic and finely grated parmesan! They are literally lip-smacking delish! And they are kid approved!
Though air fryer wings are fantastic any time of the year, they are especially great when summer time rolls around and you're not wanting to heat up your kitchen cooking.
The air fryer gives your Keto wings that amazing crispiness that you get from traditional fried wings but without all the mess. And it cost a lot less to prepare too!
Whether it's for your next tail gating party, family get-together or for a quick and easy dinner, these Garlic Parmesan Wings air fryer style will be a huge hit with everyone, even your non-Keto eaters!
What's in Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Chicken wings
- Parmesan cheese
- Red pepper flakes
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
Bake at 400°F for 25-35 minutes or until crispy.
While the wings are cooking, add melt the butter in a saucepan over medium low heat. Add in the garlic and sauté for about 15-20 seconds, careful not to brown it. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.
Once the wings are cooked, pour them into a large mixing bowl. Pour the garlic butter sauce over the top and toss them to coat.
Remove the wings from the bowl and place on a platter or straight on your plate.
Now, here's where the extra flavor comes in! Take the garlic butter sauce that’s left in the bowl and serve on the side of the wings. Top with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and more parmesan cheese.
I added red pepper flakes to these Parmesan Wings because I prefer the little added kick of heat, but if you're preparing this for the kiddos, you may want to leave them off.
Can You Cook Frozen Wings in the Air Fryer?
While it is certainly possible to cook these Keto chicken wings from frozen by adding about 6-10 additional minutes of cooking time, I recommend cooking them thawed to ensure even cooking through and through.
More Keto Air Fryer Recipes
Tips for the Best Keto Wings
It doesn't get much easier than air frying Keto parmesan wings. But, there are a few things you can do to make sure they are perfect every time:
- Make sure you start off with really dry wings. Dab them off with paper towels before putting them in the air fryer. This helps them to get extra crispy while cooking.
- If you're in a crunch for time, you can get them already broken down into drums and wings. This is a huge time saver!
- Save those leftovers! If you're afraid reheating them will cause your Keto wings to lose their crispiness, no worries! Allow your leftover refrigerated wings to set out for about 10 minutes. Then stick them back in the air fryer for about 8 minutes or until heated through. They will crisp up again nicely.
- Save the tips of the wings when you cut them off. I freeze them in a bag, then add them in when I make my chicken stock, because they help add great flavor!
More Keto Appetizers
Parties and family get-togethers can be a challenge if you are Keto or on a low carb diet. No need to fret, I've got you covered with some of these appetizers that even people that are non-keto will flip over.
- Keto Fried Shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
- Keto Fried Green Tomatoes
- Buffalo Deviled Eggs
- Bang Bang Salmon Cakes
Follow Me for Keto Recipes Posted Daily
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- 2 pounds chicken wings, cut into drummettes and flats
- ⅓ cup butter
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Bake at 400°F for 25-35 minutes or until crispy.
- While the wings are cooking, add melt the butter in a saucepan over medium low heat. Add in the garlic and sauté for about 15-20 seconds, careful not to brown it. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, red pepper flakes and parmesan cheese.
- Once the wings are cooked, pour them into a large mixing bowl. Pour the garlic butter sauce over the top and toss them to coat. Remove the wings from the bowl and place on a platter.
- Take the garlic butter sauce that’s left in the bowl and serve on the side of the wings. Top with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and more parmesan cheese.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.60% OFF KETO EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.