This post may contain affiliate links, see my Affiliates Disclosure.
Making your own buffalo wing sauce is easy and simple! You only need a few ingredients and about 5 minutes!
I prefer to make all my own sauces, spice mixes and dressings whenever possible. That way I know exact what goes into them and I can also adjust according to my own personal preference.
Making your own buffalo wing sauce is incredibly easy and takes just a few minutes!
How to Make your own Buffalo Wing Sauce
1/2 cup hot sauce, I use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1/4 cup unsalted grass-fed butter
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Pinch of salt
Add the butter to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
Once melted, add the remaining sauce ingredients and whisk.
Simmer for 1 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container, for at least a couple of weeks or longer.
Use in my Buffalo Chicken Tenders
Or even use it in my Buffalo Chicken Dip
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB SAUCE RECIPES…
Homemade Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (I use Frank's Red Hot Sauce)
- 1/4 cup unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Add the butter to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the remaining sauce ingredients and whisk. Simmer for 1 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with chicken wings, chicken tenders or use in my Buffalo Chicken Dip! Store in the fridge in an airtight container or jar.