Making your own buffalo wing sauce is easy and simple! You only need a few ingredients and about 5 minutes!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
I prefer to make all my own sauces, spice mixes and dressings whenever possible. That way I know exact what goes into them and I can also adjust according to my own personal preference.
Making your own buffalo wing sauce is incredibly easy and takes just a few minutes!
How to Make your own Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Hot sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
- Unsalted grass-fed butter
- Worcestershire sauce
- Cayenne pepper
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
Add the butter to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
Once melted, add the remaining sauce ingredients and whisk.
Simmer for 1 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container, for at least a couple of weeks or longer.
More Buffalo inspired Keto and Low Carb recipes…
MORE KETO AND LOW CARB SAUCE RECIPES…
Homemade Buffalo Wing Sauce
- Add the butter to a sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
- Once melted, add the remaining sauce ingredients and whisk. Simmer for 1 minutes, then remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Serve with chicken wings, chicken tenders or use in my Buffalo Chicken Dip! Store in the fridge in an airtight container or jar.