Wake up those low carb salads! Smoked chipotle and lime is combined to create the most robust flavored Keto Chipotle Vinaigrette! You're going to love this one.
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
Who says salads have to be boring? Whether it's with a garden salad, grilled chicken or steak salad, this sweet and tangy Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette is going to quickly become your next go-to salad dressing.
The flavor combination in this Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette gets a little surprise with subtle sweetness from the most amazing Sugar Free Apricot Jam.
Keto Friendly Apricot Jam from Good Good has such amazing taste and texture, you will want to use in other recipes or vinaigrettes.
What's in Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
Mix until well combined.
Taste the dressing, then add the stevia to taste. Because the Sugar Free Apricot Jam adds some subtle sweetness, I found several drops of stevia works perfectly for me.
While still mixed well, drizzle over your favorite salad.
If you have never used chipotle peppers in your recipes before, when you taste how amazing they are in this vinaigrette, you will definitely want to try it in other recipes.
Is Vinaigrette Keto?
Store-bought vinaigrette almost always has added sugar. By making your own homemade vinaigrette, you control the ingredients and can ensure there are no added sugars making it a perfect salad dressing or marinade on Keto.
What's the Best Way to Store Keto Chipotle Vinaigrette?
You'll need to store your chipotle lime vinaigrette in the fridge in an air tight container. It will keep for about a week.
Chilling it will usually cause the olive oil to thicken. If that happens, just set the container in warm water for a few minutes and it will become loose and pourable again. Be sure to give it a good shake before serving,
Are Chipotle Peppers Hot?
A chipotle pepper is a roasted and dried smoked jalapeno chili pepper so they do have a bit of heat, but nothing really dramatic.
When used with other ingredients, like the jam and apple cider vinegar in this recipe, the heat is somewhat diffused giving it just enough spiciness without being an overwhelming amount of heat.
Other Uses for Sugar-Free Apricot Jam
You'll notice that this recipe uses a sugar-free apricot jam from Good Good. If you're on the fence about giving it a try, let me encourage you to do so.
It's by far the best sugar free jam I've tasted. I like to use it as a Keto substitute for honey to thicken and add sweetness to homemade salad dressings.
And if you're wondering what you should do with the remaining jam in the jar, here are some awesome ideas that will put it to delicious use:
- Using apricot jam in a vinaigrette dressing, like in this recipe, is so tasty. If you like the sweet and tangy flavor, you may also enjoy this Sugar Free Apricot Vinaigrette recipe. It is especially good on this Grilled Shrimp Salad.
- The sweetness in the jam is fabulous with bacon. Yep, bacon! Give it a try with these Grilled Bacon Wrapped Asparagus bundles. They have a apricot glaze that sends them right over the top! Or use in this Easy Hot Bacon Dressing over a spinach salad or with Brussels Sprouts.
- I absolutely love a summertime berry medley. You can take some of this jam and thin it out with a little water and simple syrup made with Swerve or Allulose and drizzle over a bowl of berries. It makes a super easy dessert everyone will love.
- Last but not least, in its simplest form, Sugar Free Apricot Jam serve with homemade Keto Biscuits is so good, you won't even miss traditional jam.
More Keto Salad Dressings
Finding a sugar free store-bought dressing can be almost impossible these days. With just a few ingredients, you can make your own homemade Keto salad dressing without all the sugar. And it taste so much better than any you can buy. Here are a few to give you some inspiration:
- Avocado Lime Cilantro Ranch
- Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Creamy Balsamic
- Thousand Island
- Chipotle Ranch
- Creamy Garlic Italian
- Classic Ranch
- Blue Cheese
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.