Looking for something to satisfy your bread cravings? These Keto biscuits are so buttery and fluffy, and can be eaten on the side of just about any meal. And they can be made in under 15 minutes!
Light and fluffy Keto drop biscuits that can be eaten with Sausage Gravy, used as an egg and cheese sandwich or eaten on their own!
One of the things most people miss when following Keto or a low carb diet is bread. Luckily, there are some amazing products out there that can take traditional biscuits and transform them into really delicious low carb substitutions.
These almond flour biscuits have such amazing texture and can be savory or with a few additions, they can even take on a sweeter flavor. They're like a blank canvas for all your favorite flavors and seasonings.
The best part about this Keto biscuit recipe is that it's literally a no-fail recipe. They're super quick and easy and you'll find yourself making them all the time!
What's In Keto Drop Biscuits
- Almond Flour
- Sour cream
- Grass-fed butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Swerve confectioners
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Biscuits
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
In another bowl, add the eggs, Swerve, sour cream and melted butter and mix until combined. Add the cheese into the wet ingredients and continue mixing.
Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
Mine took exactly 10 minutes. By cooking them in muffin cups, they rise better and do not spread out as much.
This Keto biscuit recipe uses almond flour. If you have a nut allergy or prefer coconut flour try these coconut flour Keto Biscuits!
Variations for This Gluten Free Biscuit Recipe
This Keto Drop Biscuit recipe is super versatile. There are so many ways to mix up the flavors and uses! Here are some of the most popular ideas:
- Serve with Raspberry Sauce, Blueberry Sauce or Strawberry Sauce drizzled over the top.
- Add an egg, a slice of cheese and Keto friendly ham, bacon or sausage for a complete breakfast or for a breakfast on the go!
- If you love jam, this Strawberry Chia Seed Jam is so easy to make and it's good for you too!
- Looking for a Keto bread recipe that will go well with dinner? Make these biscuits savory by adding your favorite herbs to the batter with a little sprinkle of parmesan cheese added to the top before baking.
- Another great way to enjoy these guilt free biscuits is to give them a little bit of a sweet twist. Slice in half the baked and cooled biscuits. Smear with a little softened butter and sprinkle with a cinnamon and Swerve Granular mixture then place under the broiler in your oven just until the butter melts and the sugar begins to brown.
Best Way to Store Low Carb Biscuits
This almond flour biscuit recipe, stores really well right on the counter top for a couple of days. You can use a muffin keeper like this one to ensure their optimal freshness. If you don't have a muffin keeper, just place them in the fridge for up to a few days.
Can You Freeze Keto Biscuits?
They freeze very well. Wrap leftover biscuits individually in plastic wrap or place them in an air tight container and freeze for up to month or two. When you're ready to serve them, just set them on the counter for about 30 minutes to thaw.
What are the Carbs in Keto Biscuits?
Gluten free flours have been a huge benefit for Keto bakers. Traditional biscuits have somewhere around 25-30 grams of carbs each! If you're following Keto, that's more than a whole days worth of carbs.
But, by using almond flour, these little clouds of goodness, only have 2 net carbs each. How fantastic is that?! With the substitution of almond flour, you can enjoy low carb biscuits without having to abandon your Keto goals!
If you love gravy with your biscuits, you're going to love this Homemade Sausage Keto Gravy recipe. It is so quick and easy to make it and it truly takes low carb biscuits to the next level.
More Keto Breakfast Recipes
- Easy Keto Breakfast Casserole
- Fluffy Pancakes with Strawberry Sauce
- Tiramisu Pancakes
- Blueberry Lemon Scones
- Keto Pumpkin Chaffles
- Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Egg Benedict
- Keto Ricotta Almond Pancakes
- Coffee Crumb Cake
- Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- Sausage and Pepper Breakfast Casserole
- Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
More Gluten Free Bread Recipes
- Cheddar Jalapeño "Cornbread"
- Rosemary and Kalamata Olive Focaccia
- Italian Breadsticks
- Cranberry Orange Bread
- Bacon Cheddar Drop Biscuits
- Bagels with Fathead Dough
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
FOLLOW ME FOR KETO RECIPES POSTED DAILY
Keto Drop Biscuits (Gluten Free)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In another bowl, add the eggs, swerve, sour cream and melted butter and mix until combined. Add the cheese into the wet ingredients and continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and mix.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Keto Cooking Christian eBook Collection
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.