A sweet and very easy to make raspberry sauce to pour over pancakes, ice cream or cheesecake!
If you are looking for a very quick and easy raspberry sauce to make, you will love this one! I use frozen raspberries, a little lemon juice, water and swerve, that’s it! You don’t need any gelatin or Xanthan Gum to thicken it. It’s perfect to pour over pancakes, cheesecake or ice cream!
I did find these beautiful raspberries at my grocery store and they were even on sale, score!! So now, of course I need to put them to good use!
I chose to use frozen raspberries in this recipe because I love the consistency and the lovely juice that they produce when you thaw them out.
12 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed with the juice
1/4 cup swerve confectioners (or powdered erythritol)
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup water
Add the raspberries, swerve, lemon juice and water to a sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
The berries will break down and the sauce will thicken as it cooks.
Allow to cool before serving.
At this point, you can either strain the seeds out, puree in the food processor or leave it chunky.
Depending on what you’re using it with, you might prefer a less chunky sauce. You can puree it in a food processor for a much smoother consistency.
Enjoy this raspberry sauce chunky style, over my Mini Cheesecakes!
Or puree it to use in my No-Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart.
Makes 8 Servings
Macros: Fat 0 grams – Protein 1 gram – Carbs (net) 2 grams
Raspberry Sauce - Keto and Low Carb
- 12 ounces frozen raspberries - thawed with the juice
- 1/4 cup swerve confectioners
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Add the raspberries, swerve, lemon juice and water to a sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. The berries will break down and the sauce will thicken as it cooks. At this point, you can either strain the seeds out, puree in the food processor or leave it chunky.
- Allow to cool before serving. If you prefer a smooth sauce, you can blend it in a food processor, until you get your desired consistency. Serve over ice cream, pancakes or cheesecake.
Bible Verse of the Day: