A rich and decadent chocolate tart with a hint of sweet raspberry flavor in a no-bake gluten free crust makes the perfect low carb dessert.
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
Looking for an easy no bake chocolate dessert? This no-bake raspberry Keto tart is incredibly tasty and very satisfying for all those chocoholic cravings!
It takes just a few steps and a little time to chill in the fridge (the waiting is the hard part) and you will have one amazing low carb dessert.
This recipes uses this homemade Raspberry Sauce. Then the gluten free tart it is topped fresh raspberries, but you can top with whip cream or whatever you like.
What's in Chocolate Raspberry No-Bake Keto Tart
- Super fine almond flour
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Raspberry Sauce
- Keto/Low Carb Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Unsweetened Baker’s Chocolate
- Mascarpone cheese
- Grass-fed unsalted butter
- Heavy Cream
- Swerve confectioners
- Vanilla extract
- Optional- Fresh raspberries for the topping
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Chocolate Raspberry Tart
To Make the Gluten Free Almond Flour Crust
Add the pecans to the bowl of a food processor and pulse to break them up.
Add in the almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, Swerve confectioners and vanilla extract, then mix until a dough is formed.
Place the dough in a 9" non-stick tart pan and press out, going up the sides.
Place the gluten free crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
To Make the Keto Tart Filling
This couldn't be easier. Just add all the filling ingredients to a medium saucepan over low heat.
Continue stirring until everything has melted and is well combined.
Pour the chocolate filling mixture into the tart crust and chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours or until set.
After an hour, decorate the top with fresh raspberries and allow to continue chilling in the fridge for another hour or until fully set.
I recommend adding a little raspberry sauce to the plate, to be eaten with the tart.
This tart is not overly sweet, so if you prefer it sweeter, add 1-2 tablespoons additional Swerve confectioners. Store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days.
Can I Freeze Leftover Keto Chocolate Tart?
This gluten free chocolate tart freezes well. For optimal results, wrap the tart in a double layer of plastic wrap without the berries. When you're ready to serve it, allow the tart to thaw in the fridge over night then add the berries to the top.
Are Raspberries Keto?
Absolutely! In fact, raspberries are one of the most recommended fruits on Keto because they're low in carbs and high in fiber.
Raspberries are rich in antioxidants and are a good source for potassium as well as other vitamins and minerals. To read about the health benefits of raspberries, check out this article.
What are the Carbs in Raspberries?
There're approximately 7 net carbs in one cup of raspberries. But because you're only using a drizzle of Keto Raspberry Sauce and a few fresh berries on top, you're not eating a whole cup, making the carbs much less in this recipe.
Tips for the Best Raspberry Chocolate Keto Tart
- Pre chop the baker's chocolate into small and uniform peices before melting. It helps to melt the chocolate quicker and evenly.
- Speaking of baker's chocolate, because this Keto tart recipe has few ingredients, using good quality tasting products is so important. Not all chocolate is created equal so look at reviews of the brand you use before buying.
- For even more decadence, you can melt some sugar free chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle it over top of the berries.
- Using a tart pan is recommended because the bottom of the pan lifts away from the sides making removing the tart a breeze. But, if you don't have a tart pan, because this is a no- bake tart, you can use a pie dish that you line with plastic wrap. The crust may try to crumble on you so be easy when you're lifting it out.
- If you're looking for substitutions for the raspberries in this gluten free tart, it's easy to just swap them out for another one of your favorite berries. Chocolate with fresh strawberries and this Strawberry Sauce is a fabulous combination! Or if blueberries is your favorite, this Homemade Keto Blueberry Sauce with fresh blueberries would be a different twist.
More Keto Chocolate Recipes
- Almond Joy Chocolate Mousse
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sugar Free Nutella Chocolate Mousse
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie
- Vanilla Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Brownies
More Low Carb and Keto Desserts
- Lemon Mascarpone Tart
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Mousse
- Strawberry Cream Tart
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Creme Brûlée
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
No-Bake Keto Chocolate Raspberry Tart
For the Tart Crust
To Make the Tart Crust
- Add the pecans to the bowl of a food processor and pulse to break them up. Add in the almond flour, butter, cocoa powder, swerve confectioners and vanilla extract, then mix until a dough is formed.
- Place the dough in a 9" non-stick tart pan and press out, going up the sides. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
To Make the Filling
- Add all the filling ingredients to a medium saucepan over low heat. Continue stirring until everything has melted and is well combined. Pour into the tart crust and chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours or until set.
- After an hour, decorate the top with fresh raspberries and allow to continue chilling in the fridge for another hour or until fully set. I recommend adding a little raspberry sauce to the plate, to be eaten with the tart.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.