Fluffy, smooth and creamy, this cheesecake mousse has amazing salted caramel flavor! It’s the perfect quick dessert that tastes as decadent as it looks!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
I recently made a sugar-free Salted Caramel Sauce and it turned out so well I wanted to use it in a recipe. I wanted to come up with something that was super easy to make and had just a few ingredients and oh boy does this Keto mousse deliver!
This low carb cheesecake mousse is so fantastic, you have to taste it to believe that’s it sugar free!
It’s ridiculously easy to make, once you have your salted caramel sauce ready, this mousse will come together in just a few minutes. It’s honestly one of the most decadent desserts I’ve ever made!
What’s in Salted Caramel Cheesecake Mousse?
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Salted Caramel Cheesecake Mousse
Whip the heavy cream in a bowl to soft peaks.
In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and whip using a hand mixer.
Add in the salted caramel and continue mixing.
Then mix in the whip cream and then add in the Swerve confectioners.
Mix until well combined.
Chill in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes.
I added mine to a piping bag with a star tip.
Then serve with a drizzle of Salted Caramel Sauce over the top.
You can serve this in individual little cups or family style in a larger dish. Either way, your family and friends are in a for a real treat with this Keto dessert!
How to Store Salted Caramel Cheesecake Keto Mousse
The sugar free caramel sauce and the cheesecake mousse both will keep in fridge, in an air tight container, for 4-5 days.
It is not recommended that your freeze the mousse. It loses a lot of it’s fluffy texture when thawed. However, you can freeze it and eat it as a frozen dessert if you choose.
What are the Carbs in Cream Cheese?
This Keto mousse recipe’s primary ingredient is cream cheese. There’s great news for those on Keto or low carb diets. Cream cheese is considered a healthy fat and with only 1 net carb per serving, that makes this Keto Cheesecake mousse an excellent low carb treat!
Substitutions for Keto Cheesecake Mousse with Salted Caramel Sauce
An absolutely wonder thing about this Keto mousse is, it’s so easy to make you own version. I truly encourage you to try the decadent low carb caramel sauce with it, but there are many ways you can change it up also.
- On top if the caramel sauce, drizzle a little sugar free chocolate sauce. I use Choc Zero Chocolate Syrup and let me tell you, it’s delicious! But any sugar free chocolate syrup will be great! I mean, can you really have too much sauce? Nah, I don’t think so.
- Sprinkle some sugar free white chocolate chips on top for a little extra sweetness.
- If you want to switch up the caramel sauce for something else, this Keto Strawberry Sauce is out of this world delicious and is super quick and easy to make.
- Want to shave off a few carbs? You can make this mousse using half Mascarpone and half cream cheese. Mascarpone cheese is much lower in carbs and it so incredibly creamy. It would perfectly in this recipe.
- Nuts? You bet! Toasted almonds or even pecans are really great with this Keto mousse recipe!
What Sweetener is Best for Keto Mousse?
More Keto and Low Carb Mousse Recipes
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Silky Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Mousse
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
If you’d like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you’ll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I’m offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Mousse – Keto and Low Carb
- Whip the heavy cream in a bowl to soft peaks. In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and whip using a hand mixer.
- Add in the salted caramel and continue mixing. Then mix in the whip cream and then add in the swerve confectioners. Mix until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes, then serve with a drizzle of salted caramel over the top.