Sweet and creamy cheesecake bars with a swirl of decadent blueberry sauce makes the perfect Keto dessert! These blueberry cheesecake bars are a delicious treat that your whole family will love.
There're very few Keto desserts that are as popular and versatile as cheesecake. There's no bake cheesecake, fruit cheesecake, chocolate cheesecake and so many more. It is so popular that we even have a National Cheesecake Day!
So, when I decided to create a delicious and unique gluten free cheesecake recipe, I just knew I had to include this Keto Blueberry Sauce. The flavors of the berries swirled into the creamy layer of cream cheese, makes these the BEST cheesecake bars you'll ever eat.
The Keto cheesecake crust is so tender and delicate made with almond flour, sweetener and a few other simple ingredients, that you'll never be able to tell this is a gluten free dessert. Even your pickiest eaters are going to love them.
What's in Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Super fine almond flour
- Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Blueberry Sauce
- Swerve Confectioners
- Vanilla Extract
- Lemon juice
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
How to Make Gluten Free Cheesecake Crust
Preheat oven to 350F. Add the almond flour, butter, egg, Swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor.
Mix until a dough is formed.
Place the dough in a 8" x 8" glass or ceramic baking dish lined with parchment paper and press out in an even layer. The dough will be a little sticky, so if you wet your hands, it will make it easier to spread.
How to Make Keto Cheesecake Filling
Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and whip.
Add the eggs and mix, one at a time.
Add in the vanilla, Swerve and sour cream, then mix until well combined.
Pour the batter over the crust and smooth out the top using a spatula.
Take the blueberry sauce and drop dollops evenly over the top.
Taking a butter knife and keeping it upright, swirl the sauce through the cheesecake batter until it's pretty well combined, giving you streaks of color throughout. Just look at that beautiful color!
Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the center has just set. There will still be a slight jiggle to it.
Chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours or until set before cutting and serving with a dollop of sugar-free whip cream on top.
Or serve with more Blueberry Sauce on top!
Tips for Making Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Always use full fat cream cheese. It's all about quality ingredients when you’re making a Keto cheesecake recipe. Low fat cream cheese has fillers that can cause a cheesecake to very easily flop. The more fat, the creamier the cheesecake will be.
- To prevent lumpy cheesecake, set the cream cheese out on the counter and allow it to come completely to room temperature before mixing.
- Don’t skip the sour cream. Not only does the tanginess of sour cream balance out the flavor of cream cheese, it helps add a smoother texture.
- Refrain from over mixing the batter. When you overmix the batter, air pockets will form, which will not only make your Keto cheesecake bars look unattractive when bubbles rise to the top during baking, the added air can cause them the crack.
- Another way to prevent cracking is don’t over bake them. These low carb cheesecake bars will still have a slight jiggle to them when they are done, but the edges will be set.
- In order to get clean slices, the most important thing is to allow the blueberry cheesecake bars to cool completely. Cut them with a sharp knife and clean the knife in between cuts.
Are There Carbs in Cream Cheese?
Cream cheese, just like nearly all cheese, has a very low carb count with less than 1 gram per 1 ounce serving.
Can You Eat Cream Cheese on Keto?
Cream cheese is an excellent source of healthy fat! With less than 1 gram of net carbs it packs 7 grams of fat. For a low-carb, high-fat diet like Keto, those are excellent macros.
More Keto and Low Carb Blueberry Recipes:
More Keto and Low Carb Cheesecake Recipes:
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Vanilla & Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Bars – Gluten-Free
For the Crust
To Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 350. Add the almond flour, butter, egg, Swerve confectioners and vanilla extract to the bowl of a food processor and mix until a dough is formed.
To Make the Filling
- Add the cream cheese to a mixing bowl and whip. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Add in the vanilla, Swerve and sour cream, then mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter over the crust and smooth out the top using a spatula. Take the blueberry sauce and drop dollops evenly over the top.
- Taking a butter knife and keeping it upright, swirl the sauce through the cheesecake batter until it’s pretty well combined, giving you streaks of color throughout.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the center has just set. There will still be a slight jiggle to it. Chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours or until set before cutting. Optional: Serve with a dollop of homemade whip cream on top.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Save 60% OFF EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.