Nutella fans, this one's for you! This mouth-watering Nutella Chocolate Mousse is super easy to whip up and tastes incredible!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
If you love all the flavors of traditional Nutella, the homemade Sugar-Free Nutella used in the Keto chocolate mousse is going to have your taste buds going wild! It has the most amazing light and fluffy no bake cheesecake texture you're going to go nuts over.
When you make a batch of the nutella, you'll have enough to make this mousse and a batch of my Sugar-Free Nutella Brownies!
This quick and easy chocolate mousse made with Nutella is so rich and so creamy, the whole family is going to love it!
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this Keto Nutella dessert and once you have the nutella made, the mousse can be made in just 5 minutes!
What's in Keto Nutella Mousse
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Nutella Chocolate Mousse
In a separate bowl, add the cream cheese and whip until fluffy.
Add in the Nutella, Swerve confectioners and cocoa powder and continue mixing.
Then add in the whip cream and mix until well combined.
Chill in the fridge or freezer for about 10 minutes so it can firm up a little.
Using a pastry bag, pipe some into your favorite dessert cups. Alternately, you can serve it all in one big dish, family style and spoon out each serving.
Top with some chopped hazelnuts for an added touch!
Melt a few Lily's chocolate chips with a little coconut oil until loose. Drizzle over the mousse and nuts.
Tips for the Best Keto Nutella Mousse
- Make sure you use a full fat cream cheese. When you're on Keto that's what's recommended anyway and in this case, it's key to have a rich and flavorful mousse.
- If you'd like a milder flavor but want to keep the rich and smooth texture, you can substitute Mascarpone for the cream cheese.
- In order for the mousse to be light and fluffy, make sure you whip the cream until stiff peaks form. This also ensures it sets up properly.
- Keto Chocolate mousse should be stored and served cold. It doesn't freeze well, but it'll keep in the fridge for up to several days.
- Fresh raspberries or strawberries on top are really a great addition.
Another great quick and easy snack is this Sugar Free Hazelnut Fudge!
What is Nutella?
Nutella is simply a chocolate hazelnut spread made from roasted hazelnuts and unsweetened cocoa. Low carb Nutella uses Swerve sweetener to substitute the sugar that's found in the traditional kind.
The skins are removed from the hazelnuts, once they have roasted, then blended with the other ingredients until it forms a yummy and decadent spread. If you have any leftover, you can even eat on one this low carb Homemade Waffles.
Is Nutella Keto?
The traditional, store bought brand is certainly not recommended for Keto with 21 grams of sugar per serving. That would most certainly kick you out of Ketosis.
But this mousse recipe uses homemade low carb Nutella that's sugar free and fits perfectly within most Keto macros with only 2 net carbs per serving! Now that sounds almost too good to be true, but I assure it's not!
You might also like my Sugar-Free Nutella Brownies. They're so rich and chocolatey with that unmistakable signature hazelnut flavor.
More Delicious Keto Mousse Recipes
- Almond Joy Chocolate Mousse
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel
- Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Mousse
- Silky Chocolate Avocado Mousse
More Chocolate Keto Desserts
- Sugar-Free Nutella Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry No-Bake Tart
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Chocolate Mocha Mini Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Sugar-Free Nutella Chocolate Mousse (Keto)
- Add in the nutella, swerve confectioners and cocoa powder and continue mixing. Then add in the whip cream and mix until well combined.
- Chill in the fridge for a few minutes before serving. I topped with some chopped hazelnuts and a drizzle of melted Lily's chocolate chips with coconut oil.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.