Buffalo Chicken Casserole – Keto/Low Carb
Buffalo Wings fans, this Keto and Low Carb chicken casserole is a must try! It's easy to make and loaded with all the traditional flavors of Buffalo Wings, perfect for a weeknight dinner!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time40 mins
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 4 cups cauliflower riced
- 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 2/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup celery thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons scallions chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles for the top
- Optional: sliced celery and chopped celery leaves for the topping
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, eggs, buffalo wing sauce, salt, celery and scallions, then mix until well combined.
Pour in the cauliflower rice, mix, then add in the chicken and mix well. Pour into a 9″ x 13″ baking casserole dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese all over the top and bake 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden.
Top with a drizzle of buffalo wing sauce, sliced celery and blue cheese crumbles and serve. Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days in an airtight container, or freeze.
Calories: 460kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g