Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles - Keto and Low Carb
Here is another refreshing summer treat that doesn't take a lot of time or effort to put together. These taste like a cross between a strawberry creamsicle and cheesecake. They are so creamy and delicious! At just 4 net carbs each, you can enjoy them anytime without the guilt!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1 1/2 cups fresh organic strawberries hulled and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons swerve confectioners or powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Add the strawberries to the bowl of a food processor and pulse a few times. Scoop out 1/2 cup of the strawberries and set aside. Add in the remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
Transfer to a bowl with a pouring spout and stir in the reserved 1/2 cup of strawberries.
Pour the strawberry cream cheese mixture into popsicle molds .
Freeze for at least 3 hours and enjoy!