All the same amazing flavors of cheesecake join together in the cool, creamy and refreshing Strawberry Cheesecake Keto Popsicles. Crushed Keto Graham Crackers add classic cheesecake flavor and texture.
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
- ❤️ Why You'll Love these Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 🛒 What's in Strawberry Cheesecake Keto Popsicles
- 🔪 How to Make Keto Popsicles
- Are Strawberries on Keto Okay?
- More Keto Strawberry Recipes
- What Substitutions Can I Use in these Keto Popsicles?
- Can You Eat Popsicles on Keto Diet? Are Sugar Free Popsicles OK for Keto?
- How Many Net Carbs are in Sugar Free Popsicles?
❤️ Why You'll Love these Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Creamy strawberry cheesecake flavor
- Made with a handful of healthy ingredients
- Crushed Keto Graham Crackers add classic cheesecake texture
- Kid friendly
If you're looking for the perfect sugar free popsicle that doesn't take a lot of time or effort to put together, you are simply going to LOVE these cheesecake popsicles.
These taste like a cross between a creamsicle and luscious strawberry cheesecake. It only takes a few minutes to whip up a batch. In no time, you'll have homemade popsicles that are not only the best you've ever had, but they're healthy too!
They are sweet and creamy and at just 3 net carbs each, you can enjoy them anytime without carb guilt!
🛒 What's in Strawberry Cheesecake Keto Popsicles
- Fresh strawberries
- Heavy whipping cream
- Cream cheese
- Swerve confectioners
- Pure vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Optional: crushed Keto Graham Crackers
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
🥣 Recommended Tools
🔪 How to Make Keto Popsicles
Add the strawberries to the bowl of a food processor and pulse a few times.
Scoop out ½ cup of the strawberries and set aside.
Add in the remaining ingredients.
Process until well combined.
Remove the blade and stir in the reserved ½ cup of strawberries.
Pour the strawberry cream cheese mixture into silicone popsicle molds.
Tip: If you don't have a silicone popsicle mold, any popsicle mold will work. I happen to prefer this one as it's in one piece, is easy to clean and release the popsicles once they're frozen.
Add some of the (optional) crushed graham crackers on top and press them in.
Keep in mind when you're adding the graham cracker crumbs, if you add too much, they won't stick as well, so keep them to a thin layer.
Add the popsicle sticks in, cover and freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
Are Strawberries on Keto Okay?
For sure they are! In moderation, strawberries are fine on Keto and low carb diets. Ripe and juicy strawberries are really easy to over eat, so if you're eating them as a snack, it's best to portion them out to help you keep track of the carbs.
Not only are they one of the lower carb fruits, they are super nutritious too! Strawberries are a wonderful source of antioxidants, vitamin C, manganese, folate and potassium!
More Keto Strawberry Recipes
If you find yourself with extra strawberries and would like to try some other all time favorite Keto desserts using strawberries, check these out:
- Strawberry Meringue Cookies
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Coconut Cream Mousse
- Strawberry Cream Tart
- Strawberry Shortcake Mug Cake
What Substitutions Can I Use in these Keto Popsicles?
Mascarpone Cheese: If you want a little milder flavor, you can substitute the cream cheese with mascarpone cheese with a 1:1 ratio.
Any Berry Will Do: Once you see how easy and delicious these homemade popsicles are, branch out and use any of your favorite berries. You'll use the same measurements as you do the strawberries.
Can You Eat Popsicles on Keto Diet? Are Sugar Free Popsicles OK for Keto?
Yes, you sure can! You just need to either make them yourself, so you know exactly what ingredients are in them or carefully read the labels on store-bought Keto popsicles. Just be aware that many of them contain ingredients like maltodextrin and aspartame, which are not ideal for a Keto diet.
How Many Net Carbs are in Sugar Free Popsicles?
There are only 3 net carbs in each popsicle.
If you are looking for additional ways to use your popsicle molds, you can use just about any Keto ice cream recipe. Try this Keto Raspberry Ice Cream in them! They will make a deliciously sweet and tart cold treat.
More Keto Cheesecake Recipes
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Vanilla & Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Keto Cheesecake Fat Bombs
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Add the strawberries to the bowl of a food processor and pulse a few times. Scoop out ½ cup of the strawberries and set aside. Add in the remaining ingredients and process until well combined.
- Remove the blade and stir in the reserved ½ cup of strawberries.
- Pour the strawberry cream cheese mixture into silicone popsicle molds. Add some of the (optional) crushed graham crackers on top and press them in. Add the popsicle sticks in, cover and freeze at least 3 hours or overnight.
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
*Originally published on June 14, 2018, updated on June 12, 2023 with new photos, improvements to the recipe and helpful tips.