What could possibly be any better than the refreshing flavors of sweet and creamy raspberry ice cream? And this Keto no-churn recipe couldn't be easier to make.
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
We enjoy ice cream all year around in my house. But, when summer time comes, with all the fresh and beautiful berries, this no-churn raspberry ice cream is a prefect way to put them to good use!
Just because you follow Keto or a low carb diet, doesn't mean you have to give up ice cream. This Keto ice cream is sugar free, but you'd never know it!
The creamy texture, sweet creamy flavors with the bright tang of raspberries make this a cold and refreshing treat that will fool even your toughest non Keto ice cream critics.
This "mix it and forget it" Keto ice cream recipe is a huge time saver too! No need to sit waiting for it to stop churning in an ice cream maker. You just mix up the ingredients, stick it in the freezer and PRESTO, you have sweet tasty ice cream in just a couple of hours.
What's in No-Churn Ice Cream
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make No-Churn Keto Ice Cream
Add the raspberries to the bowl of a food processor. Pour the heavy cream and mascarpone over the top.
Blend until well combined.
Add in the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing until you have a smooth creamy mixture.
You can leave it a little chunky or even add in a few more raspberries towards the end if you'd like.
Pour the mixture into an airtight container.
Chill 20 minutes for a soft-serve consistency and 2-3 hours for ice cream.
How to Keep Keto Ice Cream from Freezing Rock Hard
This Keto Ice Cream does not freeze as hard as most Keto recipes, because it uses allulose and xanthan gum. These ingredients help it maintain a creamy texture while freezing without becoming super hard.
Add-ins for Raspberry Keto Ice Cream
If you're anything like me, I will take my ice cream just as it is, with a spoon! But if you want some ideas for making this raspberry ice cream more fun or for a party or for the kids, try some of these low carb add-ins:
- What could go better with the flavor of raspberries than chocolate? Add a few sugar free chocolate chips to the mix or even on top.
- Adding a little dollop of homemade whipped topping is always a hit with the kids.
- Just a few of your favorite sugar free sprinkles is a really great way to add some fun colors to this Keto ice cream.
- Of course additional fresh raspberries added to the top is wonderful, but you can also add a an assortment of other fresh berries. Blueberries or strawberries are a great combination with raspberry flavor.
Are Raspberries Good For You?
You bet there are. Raspberries are absolutely amazing when you're craving fresh fruit. They are loaded with fiber and vitamin C as well as many other important vitamins and minerals.
They are a great fruit to have on had when you want fresh fruit. They are sweet and tart at the same time and so good! But, they come with a fairly short shelf life so you'll definitely want to eat them shortly after purchasing
Can You Have Ice Cream on Keto?
Anything that contains large amounts of sugar, like traditional ice cream, should be avoided when on Keto. With the sugar substitute, allulose, there is no reason not to enjoy a Keto Ice Cream version as a sweet treat on occasion.
This Raspberry Keto Ice Cream is fantastic and only has 4 net grams of carbs per serving.
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes
No-Churn Raspberry Keto Ice Cream
- Add the raspberries to the bowl of a food processor. Pour the heavy cream and mascarpone over the top. Blend until well combined.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and continue mixing until you have a smooth creamy mixture. You can leave it a little chunky or even add in a few more raspberries towards the end if you'd like.
- Pour the mixture into an airtight container, and chill 20 minutes for a soft-serve consistency and 2-3 hours for ice cream.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.SHARE ON FACEBOOK
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the button above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.