What happens when you combine the delicious flavors of coffee, ice cream and chocolate chips? You get the most rich and creamy Keto coffee chip ice cream you've ever tasted!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
Who doesn't absolutely love all things ice cream? I certainly do! This no churn coffee chip ice cream recipe is at the very top of my favorite desserts! It has a secret ingredient that helps take the creaminess right over the top... mascarpone cheese!
And the best part about this coffee ice cream recipe is its sugar free, making it an amazing Keto sweet treat you're going to love! If you've ever had the coffee chip Rebel ice cream, you are going to LOVE this!
If you've never tasted coffee ice cream before, just imagine your favorite iced mocha coffee but in ice cream form. It's just that simple, yet oh so good! The chocolate chips add an extra touch of decadence that will be hit with your whole family, including the kids!
This is a hassle free no-churn Keto ice cream recipe. No need to sit waiting for it to stop churning in an ice cream maker. You just mix up the ingredients, stick it in the freezer and in just a couple of hours it's ready to serve.
What's in Keto No Churn Ice Cream
- Heavy cream
- Mascarpone cheese
- Allulose confectioners
- Sugar-free dark chocolate
- Instant coffee granules
- Vanilla extract
- Xanthan gum
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Ice Cream
Heat up ¼ cup of the heavy cream in the microwave, then pour the instant coffee over the top.
Whisk in the coffee granules until dissolved, then set aside to cool.
Add the remaining heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, allulose and vanilla into the bowl of a food processor.
Blend until well combined.
Pour in the cooled coffee and heavy cream mixture and continue blending.
Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the top and blend.
Add in the chopped chocolate and pulse briefly, then remove the blade and mix using a silicone spoon.
Poor the mixture into a freezer safe glass container, cover and allow to chill in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours or until it reaches the consistency of ice cream.
Can You Have Ice Cream on Keto?
Anything that contains large amounts of sugar, like traditional ice cream, should be avoided when on Keto. With the sugar substitute, allulose, there is no reason not to enjoy a Keto Ice Cream version as a sweet treat on occasion.
Tips for The Best Keto No-Churn Ice Cream
This is such a fail proof Keto ice cream recipe, but here are just a few tips to ensure your coffee chip ice cream turns out perfect every time.
What Sweetener is Best in Sugar Free Ice Cream
How Do I Keep No Churn Ice Cream from Freezing Too Hard?
This Keto Ice Cream does not freeze as hard as most Keto recipes, because it uses allulose and xanthan gum. These ingredients help it maintain a creamy texture while freezing without becoming super hard.
Can I Substitute Cream Cheese for the Mascarpone?
A lot of Keto desserts that use mascarpone will allow you to substitute cream cheese in its place. Because you want a really smooth texture and for the flavor of the coffee to take front and center, cream cheese is not recommended as a good substitute in this recipe.
What are Some Add-ins and Flavor Variations?
- Adding just a touch of unsweetened cocoa powder will give it extra chocolate flavor.
- If you love a caramel macchiato from your favorite coffee house, drizzle some of this homemade Keto Caramel Sauce over the top the of the low carb ice cream.
- For those die-hard chocolate lovers, you may want to try this sugar free Nutella Sauce with your ice cream! The flavors are amazing.
- Make a coffee chip ice cream trifle with these Chocolate Avocado Brownies. Just layer chunks of the brownie with the ice cream in a deep trifle or serving bowl. Your guest will love it!
What to Serve with Keto Coffee Ice Cream
The possibilities are endless! I love ice cream all by itself but if you're wanting a little more elaborate dessert without ruining your carb limits, give some of these ideas a try!
More Keto Ice Cream Recipes
Can't get enough sugar free ice cream recipes? Check out some of my all time favorites!
- No Churn Raspberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Coconut Ice Cream
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
No-Churn Coffee Chip Keto Ice Cream
- Heat up ¼ cup of the heavy cream in the microwave, then pour the instant coffee over the top. Whisk in the coffee granules until dissolved, then set aside to cool.
- Add the remaining heavy cream, mascarpone cheese, allulose and vanilla into the bowl of a food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Pour in the cooled coffee and heavy cream mixture and continue blending. Sprinkle the xanthan gum over the top and blend.
- Add in the chopped chocolate and pulse briefly, then remove the blade and mix using a silicone spoon.
- Poor the mixture into a freezer safe glass container, cover and allow to chill in the freezer for at least 2-3 hours or until it reaches the consistency of ice cream.
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.