Buffalo Cole Slaw – Keto and Low Carb
All the flavors of buffalo wings transformed into this easy and Low Carb cole slaw!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 14 ounce bag of cole slaw mix
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/4 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons celery finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallions finely chopped
In a mixing bowl, add in the mayonnaise, sour cream, blue cheese dressing and buffalo wing sauce. Mix until well combined. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the cole slaw mix, celery, blue cheese and scallions.
Pour the dressing over the drop of the slaw mix and toss to combine, making sure every piece is well coated. Add a drizzle of buffalo wing sauce and the blue cheese crumbles over the top.
You can make this ahead of time and chill in the fridge to allow the slaw to absorb all the flavors.
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g