This berry avocado smoothie is fresh, super creamy and absolutely delicious. This will quickly become your favorite Keto smoothie recipe!
FREE KETO FAT BOMBS EBOOK
❤️ Why You’ll Love This Berry Avocado Smoothie
- Made in 5 minutes
- Super creamy and loaded with healthy fats
- Sweet strawberry and raspberry flavor
- Only 3 net carbs per serving
- Dairy free and has no added sugar
This strawberry avocado smoothie with raspberries added is one of the best tasting low carb smoothies go. Avocado makes them super creamy, while also adding a nice dose of healthy fats.
Add a scoop of your favorite low carb protein powder and turn this into a Keto breakfast smoothie that is healthy and filling. It’s also kid friendly and because of the fresh flavor from the berries, they won’t even taste the avocado.
What's in the Keto Berry Smoothie
- Frozen strawberries
- Frozen raspberries
- Unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- Monk fruit/allulose, powdered
- Vanilla extract
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Avocado Smoothie
Cut an avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop half into a blender.
Add in the frozen berries, sweetener and vanilla extract.
Lastly, pour in the almond/coconut milk.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Serve immediately while it’s cold, or chill in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
Tips for Making the Best Keto Avocado Smoothie
- I highly recommend using frozen berries. This will thicken the smoothie, while also making it nice and cold, without diluting it with ice.
- Use the sweetest berries you can find and you won’t have to add as much sweetener. The amount of sweetener you use, will vary depending on how ripe your berries were before they were frozen. Blend up your smoothie, then taste it to see if you need to add more sweetener.
- If you love a mix of berries, you can add in blueberries and/or blackberries. Since blackberries have larger seeds, you might use a high power blender or bullet type blender to break those down.
- Add in a scoop of protein powder to use this avocado strawberry smoothie as a meal replacement.
- Turn this smoothie into a soft serve treat by using less almond/coconut milk and use frozen avocado.
- Adding in coconut extract or even using coconut milk is a nice way to change up the flavors.
- You can also add in some Greek yogurt for even more creaminess.
FAQ's on Keto Berry Avocado Smoothies
Absolutely for two reasons actually. The first is to make them super creamy. Traditional smoothies use bananas to help make them thick and creamy, so the avocado replaces the banana in that respect.
Also, the avocado adds a nice boost of healthy fats, which is what you want on a Keto diet. So avocados in a smoothie is a win-win!
As I mentioned above, the healthy fats from the avocado are key when you’re following a Keto diet. While there are a lot of Keto smoothie recipes out there, I personally prefer this one with the addition of avocado.
Very much so, as long as you use a low carb milk, in this case I use an unsweetened almond/coconut blend. Berries are loaded with antioxidants and vitamins that are good for you and are also low carb. If you like cheesecake, be sure to try this Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie!
For this Keto smoothie recipe, I tested it with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries and all were good. I personally really liked the combination of just the strawberries and raspberries, but you can add any berry you like. I would stick to berries for a low carb diet.
Absolutely! You just need to make sure you use Keto friendly ingredients.
This avocado smoothie recipe has just 3 net carbs per serving.
More Keto Strawberry Recipes
More Keto Raspberry Recipes
- Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse
- No-Churn Raspberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Berry Smoothie
- Cut an avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop half into a blender.
- Add in the frozen berries. Add in the sweetener and vanilla extract.
- Lastly, pour in the almond/coconut milk and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately while it’s cold, or chill in the fridge for 20 minutes before serving.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.