This homemade, velvety smooth Keto Chocolate Sauce makes the perfect rich and decadent topping that will take your favorite sugar-free desserts to a whole new level!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
❤️ Why You’ll Love this Chocolate Sauce Recipe
- Rich thick and creamy chocolate sauce
- Made in just a few minutes
- Uses a handful of ingredients
- Sugar-free and kid friendly
There is nothing that taste better than homemade chocolate sauce. While there are sugar-free brands you can buy, but they're loaded with preservatives and don't taste anywhere as good as this homemade version.
With this easy to make recipe you can have an ultra-chocolatey sauce that's ready in just five minutes. And once you taste it, you'll never reach for the store-bought kind again.
Drizzle some over your favorite Keto Ice Cream or with fresh berries for an impressive 5-minute dessert that's guaranteed to satisfy those chocolate cravings.
This Keto-friendly Salted Caramel Sauce is another great ice cream topping you should try.
🛒 What’s in Keto Chocolate Sauce
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
🥣 Recommended Tools
- Measuring spoons
- Measuring cup
🔪 How to Make Keto Chocolate Sauce
Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water, then add it to a saucepan.
Add the chocolate chips to a glass bowl.
Add in the heavy cream, instant coffee and sweetener, then heat until it has just started to simmer.
Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla extract and chocolate, let it sit for a few minutes.
Whisk together until well combined and serve.
Store leftovers in an airtight jar in the fridge for at least a couple of weeks.
If the sauce is a little too thick just allow it to cool for a few minutes and it will thicken.
Do You Put Chocolate Sauce in the Fridge?
For best results you should keep this sauce in the fridge. Keep in mind that the chocolate will firm up when it's chilled.
When you need to use it, just heat it back up in the microwave in 20 second increments and stir. You can also set the jar in some warm water until it has loosened up.
Ways to Use Chocolate Sauce
- Use this sugar-free chocolate sauce to drizzle over a serving of cool and refreshing Keto Ice Cream. Add some homemade whipped topping for an extra special touch.
- Whisk it into some unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk to satisfy your chocolate milk cravings.
- Keto chocolate sauce makes an awesome topping for Keto Pound Cake.
- Layer it with this Angel Food Cake in a deep dish for a decadent trifle.
- Chocolate sauce makes an excellent dip for strawberries and other fresh berries.
- Make an extra batch because this sugar-free chocolate sauce makes a wonderful gift! Keep one for yourself and give the other for a hostess, housewarming or other edible gift.
Is Chocolate Sauce OK for Keto?
Regular chocolate syrup is loaded with sugar and is not recommended for sugar-free or Keto diets. This low carb chocolate syrup uses allulose and sugar-free chocolate chips making it a great choice for Keto with only 3 net carbs per serving.
How Do You Thicken Chocolate Sauce?
Because this sauce uses chocolate chips as a base, it should naturally thicken as it begins to cool. If you prefer a thicker sauce, just cut back on the amount of heavy cream by a few tablespoons.
Is Chocolate Sauce the Same as Chocolate Syrup
The main difference in sauce and syrup is the texture and thickness. Chocolate syrup is thinner and is great drizzled over pancakes and waffles. The thickness of chocolate sauce makes more of a sugar-free topping.
More Keto Chocolate Recipes
- Keto Chocolate Lasagna
- Keto Chocolate Layer Cake
- Silky Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Keto Chocolate Avocado Brownies
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Chocolate Sauce
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 5 ounces sugar-free semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 3 tablespoons allulose
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon instant coffee
- Dissolve the instant coffee in the hot water, then add it to a saucepan.
- Add in the heavy cream, instant coffee and sweetener, then heat until it has just started to simmer.
- Remove from the heat and add in the vanilla extract and chocolate, let it sit for a few minutes.
- Whisk together until well combined and serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight jar in the fridge for at least a couple of weeks. The chocolate sauce will thicken as it cools. When you need to use it, just heat it back up in the microwave in 20 second increments and stir.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
Leave a Comment or Review