A popular dip turned into a delicious Keto-friendly casserole and baked with gooey mozzarella cheese on top!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
❤️ Why You'll Love this Recipe
- Classic spinach artichoke dip flavors
- Chicken added to make it hearty and filling
- Plenty of gooey melted cheese
- Perfect for meal prepping
- Made in only 30 minutes
Who doesn't love chicken spinach artichoke dip!? It's been one of my favorites for many years and was the inspiration for this casserole. I take my traditional recipe and add shredded chicken to it, along with some heavy cream.
I bake it in the oven with plenty of shredded mozzarella cheese on top and bake until it's golden and bubbly! And I think we all know picking off that cheese is the best part, right!?
This is honestly one of my favorite Keto chicken casseroles now! It's great for meal prepping because it freezes beautifully and makes 8 servings. The taste is so amazing, even your non-Keto family is sure to love it.
I made this super easy to put together using cooked chicken (you can use rotisserie), frozen spinach and artichokes in the jar. My Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole is a great Keto dinner made in 30 minutes!
🛒 What's in Keto Spinach Artichoke Casserole
- Shredded chicken
- Artichoke hearts
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Sour cream
- Heavy cream
- Salt & pepper
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
🥣 Recommended Tools
🔪 How to Make Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Add the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
Then add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese.
Mix well, then pour into a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
Increase the temperature to 400°F and bake for another 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden and bubbly. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or freeze.
Note: The artichoke hearts that I used were in a jar, plain, not marinated. You can use either canned or frozen (thawed), whichever is easier for you, just be sure to rinse them first.
Also be sure to check out this Keto Pizza Casserole that also uses chicken, cream cheese and melted mozzarella!
Check out this Keto Instant Pot Chicken that also has spinach, artichokes and chicken!
More Keto Chicken Casseroles
- Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Chicken Parmesan Casserole
- Chicken Florentine Casserole
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole (Keto)
- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded/chopped
- 9 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (plain), chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise, see my recipe
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F. Add the cream cheese, sour cream, heavy cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined, then add in the rest of the ingredients, except for the mozzarella cheese.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for a few days or freeze.
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.