Thick and rich fudge with shredded coconut and chopped almonds cut into little squares of heaven!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
All the wonderful flavors of the famous Almond Joy made into a Keto friendly and low carb fudge!
Smooth and creamy, dark chocolate with finely shredded coconut and topped with chopped toasted almonds make this such a sweet and decadent treat!
This low carb no-bake fudge is so rich and satisfying, you will swear you are cheating!
What's in Almond Joy Keto Fudge
- Baker's Chocolate
- Keto/Low Carb Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mascarpone cheese
- Heavy cream
- Swerve confectioners
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut extract
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Almond Joy Sugar Free Fudge
Preheat oven to 325F.
This delicious Keto fudge starts out with toasted almonds. Spread out chopped almonds on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until just slightly golden. Remove them and allow to cool completely.
While the almonds are cooling, add the shredded coconut to a mini chopper and process until finely shredded.
In a medium saucepan over low heat, add in all the ingredients except the almonds, coconut and vanilla extracts.
Stirring constantly, melt the chocolate, butter and Mascarpone cheese.
Once melted and well combined, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and coconut extracts.
Pour the chopped almonds over the top of the fudge mixture and allow it to chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight, until fully set.
Next, just cut the fudge into small squares and it's serve! Store leftovers in the fridge for up to several days.
This is not a super dense or rich fudge. It has the perfect balance of sweetness and great texture from the creamy chocolate and the crunchy almonds.
Tips for Making the Best Keto Fudge
- Don't skimp on the chocolate. Since chocolate is one of the main ingredients, you'll want to use a really good quality chocolate like the one I used.
- This Keto fudge recipe is cooled in a 9x9 dish. That renders the perfect size pieces of fudge. But if you're like a lot of people, you may not have a lot of different size baking dishes. That's perfectly okay. If you need to use an 8x8 or even a loaf pan, you can. The pieces will be thicker but equally delicious!
- To harden the fudge, be sure you let it sit in the fridge for the full recommended time. If you're needing it sooner than overnight, you can place it in the freezer for about a hour to get a jump start on the chilling process.
- To get clean edges while cutting, use a sharp knife and be sure to clean it off after each slice.
- Using parchment paper helps release the fudge from the pan. There's no need to use any type of non stick pray because it just adds too much extra oil to the edges of the fudge.
Can I Freeze Sugar Free Fudge?
You sure can! That makes this Keto fudge recipe perfect for meal planning. During the holidays or special events, the main course can take up a good bit of your time preparing. So, but having the dessert prepared in advance is a huge time saver.
Just place pre-cut pieces in plastic wrap or an airtight container then put in the fridge for up to a couple of months. To thaw, take it our of freezer, unwrap it immediately then place it in the fridge until thawed.
And speaking of the holidays and special events, who wouldn't love to receive to a batch of this delicious low carb fudge as a gift or in a care package?!
I use my Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk - Keto and Low Carb in this recipe. You can also use it to make popsicles, tarts, drizzle it over fresh berries, stir it in your tea or coffee. Once you see how easy it is to make this Sugar free sweetened condensed milk, you'll want to make it all the time! Here are some popular recipes you can try it in:
- Cranberry Walnut Crumble Bars
- No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Lemon Bars
- And a wonderful Key Lime Pie recipe found in my Keto Sweet Treats eBook.
More Keto Dessert Recipes
- Strawberry Lemonade Cake
- Crème Brulee
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Lemon Bars
- Mini Cheesecakes with Raspberry Sauce
- Mixed Berry Crumble
- Blackberry Cheesecake Bars
Keto Almond Joy Fudge
- 4 ounces unsweetened Baker's Chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup Keto/Low Carb Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, softened
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup Swerve confectioners
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup almonds, chopped
- ¾ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
- Preheat oven to 325F. Spread out chopped almonds on a baking sheet and toast in the oven for 5 minutes or until just slightly golden. Remove and allow to cool. Add the shredded coconut to a mini chopped and process until finely shredded.
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, add in all the ingredients except the almonds, coconut and vanilla extracts. Stirring constantly, melt the chocolate, butter and mascarpone cheese. Once melted and well combined, remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and coconut extracts.
- Cut into small squares and serve! Store leftovers in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the buttons above to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.