All the flavors of chocolate chip cookies, made into an egg-free edible dough that is safe to indulge in!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
Have you ever made a batch of cookie dough that was so good, you felt like you could have eaten the whole bowl? Yeah, me too!
Whenever I make cookies, I typically have a small (or not so small) taste of the dough. I know I'm not alone in this either!
But because of the concerns over eating raw eggs, not to mention it's just plain wrong, I do have to limit this to a small sampling. Well, I have created a safe indulgence that contains no eggs - enter edible cookie dough! It's perfect to snack on, and you can even use it to make Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
This dough cannot be baked, it's strictly for munching on. If you want a similar recipe to make cookies out of, check out my Chocolate Chip Cookies! I also have several other cookie recipes, which I 've listed further down on the page.
What's in Edible Keto Cookie Dough
- Super fine almond flour
- Unsalted butter
- Swerve Brown
- Swerve confectioners
- Heavy cream
- Pure vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Edible Cookie Dough
Add all the ingredients, (with only 2 tablespoons of the Swerve confectioners), except the chocolate chips to a mixing bowl.
Mix until well combined. Taste the dough, it might be sweet enough for you already, and if not, you can add more of the Swerve confectioners to get your desired level of sweetness.
Stir in the chocolate chips.
Then form into little balls using a small cookie scoop.
Chill in the fridge to allow it to firm up and enjoy!
You can snack on these, or you can use in Cookie Dough Ice Cream.
If you prefer a version that has more healthy fat, check out my Cookie Dough Fat Bombs!
More Keto and Low Carb Cookie Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Edible Cookie Dough (Sugar-Free)
- 1 ½ cups super fine almond flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup Swerve Brown
- 2-4 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Add all the ingredients, (with only 2 tablespoons of the Swerve confectioners), except the chocolate chips to a mixing bowl. Taste the dough, it might be sweet enough for you already, and if not, you can add more of the Swerve confectioners to get your desired level of sweetness.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and form into little balls using a small cookie scoop.
- Chill in the fridge to allow it to firm up and enjoy! You can snack on these, or you can use in Cookie Dough Ice Cream!
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
Leave a Comment or Review