Little cookie dough flavored fat bomb bites to boost your healthy fats and satisfy your sweet tooth!
Let’s be honest, cookie dough is just as good, if not better than the actual baked cookies! I don’t think I’ve ever baked a batch of cookies without having at least a small bite of the dough.
I’ve turned that wonderful flavor into fat bombs that are super easy to make! These cookie dough fat bombs have 9 grams of fat each and only 1 gram of protein!
These cookie dough fat bombs are a great easy no-bake low carb treat!
How to Make Cookie Dough
1 cup super fine almond flour
8 tablespoons grass-fed butter, room temperature
4 ounces mascarpone cheese (see notes)
4 ounces cream cheese
1/3 cup swerve confectioners
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3 ounce Lily’s Dark Chocolate bar, chopped
Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
In a separate bowl, add all the remaining ingredients, except for the chocolate.
Mix using a hand mixer until well combined.
Add in the dry ingredients and mix briefly.
Then fold in the chocolate.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Store in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer.
Note: I prefer 4 ounces of mascarpone and 4 ounces of cream cheese, because all cream cheese lends a stronger flavor. But you can certainly omit the mascarpone and use 8 ounces of cream cheese if you’d like. This is not a cookie dough that you can bake. It’s strictly for eating as is.
Sprinkle with the shavings from the chopped chocolate.
Check out my other Keto Fat Bomb recipes!
Cookie Dough Fat Bombs - Keto and Low Carb
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 8 tablespoons grass-fed butter room temperature
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese (see notes)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup swerve confectioners
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3 ounce Lily's Dark Chocolate bar chopped
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add all the remaining ingredients (except for the chocolate) and mix using a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix briefly. Then fold in the chocolate.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Store in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer.