Pumpkin pie lovers, these fat bombs are for you! Smooth, creamy and loaded with pumpkin flavor!
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
If you like pumpkin pie, you are going to LOVE these! They are so smooth, creamy and sweet, packed with a punch of pumpkin flavor. You might even have a hard time stopping at just one!
I use my homemade pumpkin pie spice mix in these easy Keto no-bake pumpkin pie fat bombs!
These Keto fat bombs are so perfect for times when you can't get enough fat into your meals. They double as a mini dessert as well, so when you're craving something sweet, but don't want a whole dessert, 1-2 of these will do the trick!
What's in Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
- Cream cheese
- Mascarpone cheese
- Grass-fed unsalted butter
- Pumpkin puree
- Pure vanilla extract
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Swerve confectioners
*Optional dash of cinnamon for dusting on top
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Fat Bombs
First, let's roast the pecans! Preheat oven to 325F.
Add the remaining ingredients and continue mixing until well combined.
Spoon into mini muffin silicone liners (or ice cube tray). It is perfectly acceptable to lick the bowl at this point. I actually can't resist doing so!
Smooth the tops, then add a pecan and press down gently so the pecan sticks. Freeze for 1 hour, or until set. Remove them once they have firmed up, dust lightly with cinnamon and there you have it!
How Do I Store Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs?
Because the Keto Pumpkin fat bombs are made from mostly dairy, you must store them in the fridge or they will become too mushy and will spoil.
Keto Pumpkin Fat Bombs also freeze well for up to several months when they are stored in an air tight container.
Even non-low carb eaters will loves these Keto fat bombs and they make the perfect little bite-sized snack. And because they do freezer well, you could make a couple of batches and store them in the freezer so you'll have a quick little dessert prepared when you need one for the holidays.
Substitutions for Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
- If you don't have mascarpone cheese, you can substitute with cream cheese and they will still taste great!
- If you have nut allergies, you can leave off the roasted pecans that these are topped with.
- If you're a nut fan like I am, you can add chopped pecans to the Mascarpone mixture for added crunch.
- If you don't have silicone mini muffin molds or any fat bomb mold, you can use a mini muffin pan instead.
- Chocolate lovers don't have to feel left out of this one! Add sugar free white chocolate chips for a delicious and interesting flavor combination.
- You'll notice that this recipe calls for homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. You can certainly buy it already made up in the store. But the thing that makes homemade spice and seasoning blends so great, is YOU get to control the ingredients. If you want more or one thing than another, you can make that change. Plus, making your own spice blends can be economical as well. Keep them in a spice keeper for optimal long-term freshness.
More Keto Fat Bombs Recipes
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes
Why Eat Keto Fat Bombs?
A Ketogenic Diet consists of a high amount of fat, moderate protein and low carbs, so the bulk of our calories come from healthy fats. If we don't consume enough healthy fat, we run the risk of following a high protein diet which is not Keto.
Some people struggle with this concept, since we're been told for many years that fat is bad and we should eat low/no fat. Nothing could be further from the truth!
These fats can include butter, heavy cream, coconut and coconut oil, avocados and avocado oil, mascarpone cheese, olive oil, cream cheese to name a few. For a more comprehensive list of these foods, see my Keto Foods List! For different ideas on how to use them , check out 15 Ways to Add More Fats into Your Keto Diet.
Most fat bombs can double as a sweet treat. Who doesn't love a bite of something sweet, without having to make an entire cake, pie or batch of cupcakes!?
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Pumpkin Pie Keto Fat Bombs
- Pour into mini muffin silicone liners (or ice cube tray) and top each with one halved pecan. Press down gently so the pecan sticks. Freeze for 1 hour, or until set. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.