Load up on your healthy fats with these blackberry cheesecake-like bites!
This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, through links in this post. See my Disclosure.
These fat bombs taste like little blackberry cheesecake jewels! They are super quick and easy to make. If you have a food processor there is only one step to make these.
They will also satisfy a craving for sweets, when you just want a little something!
How to Make Blackberry Fat Bombs
3/4 cup fresh blackberries
1/4 cup grass-fed butter, melted
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia drops
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or extract)
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Pinch of fine salt
Add all the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. If you don’t have a food processor, puree the blackberries in a mini chopped or bullet, then add along with the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and mix using a hand mixer or whisk.
Spoon the mixture into a piping bag (or ziplock bag) and cut the tip off.
Pipe into silicone molds and smooth out the tops.
Freeze for at least 1 hour or until firm. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
Why Eat Keto Fat Bombs?
A Ketogenic Diet consists of a high amount of fat, moderate protein and low carbs, so the bulk of our calories come from healthy fats. If we don’t consume enough healthy fat, we run the risk of following a high protein diet which is not Keto!
Some people struggle with this concept, since we’re been told for many years that fat is bad and we should eat low/no fat. Nothing could be further from the truth!
These fats can include butter, heavy cream, coconut and coconut oil, avocados and avocado oil, mascarpone cheese, olive oil, cream cheese to name a few. For a more comprehensive list of these foods, see my Keto Foods List! For different ideas on how to use them , check out 15 Ways to Add More Fats into Your Keto Diet.
Adding these healthy fats into our meals is key, but there are times when you just don’t have enough or doesn’t quite fit into a particular meal that you’re preparing. Fat bombs are perfect for times like this, where you can consume one or two and get your healthy fats in your macros! Most recipes make a fairly decent amount and most often can be frozen, so you can always have some on hand!
Another great perk to most fat bombs is they double as a sweet treat, that doesn’t kick you out of Ketosis! Who doesn’t love a bite of something sweet, without having to make an entire cake, pie or batch of cupcakes!?
More Keto Fat Bombs recipes…
Blackberry Fat Bombs – Keto and Low Carb
- 3/4 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid stevia drops
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of fine salt
- Add all the ingredients into the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. If you don’t have a food processor, puree the blackberries in a mini chopped or bullet, then add along with the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and mix using a hand mixer or whisk.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag (or ziplock bag) and cut off the tip. Pipe into silicone molds and smooth out the tops. Freeze for at least 1 hour or until firm. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!