This sweet and creamy Keto strawberry cheesecake smoothie is great any time of day. With a scoop of protein powder, it's the perfect meal replacement shake!
What better way to start your day than with this strawberry cheesecake Keto smoothie? It makes the perfect breakfast on the go. It's thick and creamy and packed with sweet strawberry flavor.
This smoothie made with almond milk isn't just for breakfast. You can make it any time of the day. You can just leave out the protein powder and you have a tasty smoothie for a guilt-free afternoon snack.
I don't know about you, but mornings around my house can be a little crazy and a healthy breakfast often seems to be a luxury for those with more time. That's not the case anymore!
With this strawberry protein smoothie, all you have to do is throw the ingredients in a blender, blitz it, then GO! It makes a great Keto post work out smoothie too!
What's in Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Cream cheese
- Heavy cream
- Swerve confectioners
- Vanilla extract
- Crushed ice
- Optional: Keto friendly unflavored protein powder
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make a Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Add all the ingredients to into a blender.
Pour in the almond milk and add in the ice.
Then mix until well combined.
Add in more ice if you'd like or serve as is.
Optional: Top with some homemade whip cream and a strawberry and enjoy!
If you love the simplicity of Berries and Cream, this 2 minute recipes makes a wonderful quick dessert or snack.
Variations for Keto Strawberry Smoothie
- This recipe can be adapted into any Keto berry smoothie. Blueberries, blackberries and raspberries all lend unique flavors and are great choices for fruit on Keto.
- Change up the extract to give it a different twist. Coconut extract goes really well with strawberries.
- If you need a little more healthy fat for the day, you can always add a bit of coconut cream or full fat Greek yogurt.
- For a milder flavor with less carbs, you can replace the cream cheese with Mascarpone.
- You can also use unsweetened coconut milk, macadamia milk, or cashew milk instead of the almond milk, just be sure to adjust your macros any time you make variances in the recipe.
Can You Have Protein Powder on Keto?
Certain protein powders are perfectly fine on Keto. The issue is finding one that isn't loaded with sugar, artificial sweeteners, or preservatives that spike your blood sugar.
When you're looking for a protein powder brand, look for one, like Isopure, that's high quality, non GMO, with between 15 grams to 25 grams of protein per serving with no carbs.
How Many Carbs in Strawberries?
One cup of strawberries contains 12 total carbs with 3 grams of fiber resulting in 9 grams of net carbs. Strawberries have a low glycemic index making them an acceptable option for Keto and low carb diets.
Other Keto Strawberry Recipes
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bomb
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Strawberry Cupcakes
- Keto Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce
- Strawberry Coconut Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Cream Tart
- Strawberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Strawberry Shortcake Mug Cake
More Keto Breakfast Ideas
- Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Tiramisu Pancakes
- Blueberry Muffins
- Salted Caramel Collagen Muffins
- Blue Lemon Scones
- Sausage Gravy with Biscuits
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 ¼ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- ⅓ cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoons Swerve confectioners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Optional: 1 scoop of Keto friendly unflavored protein powder
- Add all the ingredients to into a blender and mix until well combined. Add in more ice if you’d like or serve as is.
- Optional: Top with some homemade whip cream and a strawberry and enjoy!
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Save 60% OFF EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.