Looking for a quick dessert? This could not be easier and really satisfies! If you are needing to add more fat to your diet, this quick dessert will give you a whopping 19 grams of fat. It’s one of my favorite go-to quickie desserts!
If you have never had mascarpone cheese, I can best describe as a cross between Cream Cheese and Crème Fraîche. It has a very mild flavor and is very smooth and creamy. The best part – it has zero carbs! It’s incredibly versatile, I use it in so many dishes, both sweet and savory. I use it in making fat bombs, to make sauces extra creamy, tarts and I use it in frostings.
2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
2 tablespoons heavy cream
1/4 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh blueberries
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3-5 drops of liquid Stevia (to taste)
Add the mascarpone cheese to a bowl and whip using a hand mixer.
Add in the heavy cream, stevia and vanilla, continue mixing until combined.
Add strawberries around the edges of the bowl and top with a dollop of the cream. Add the blueberries, and garnish with one on top.
Makes 1 Serving
Macros: Fat 19 grams – Protein 2 grams – Carbs (net) 3 grams
Keto Berries & Cream - 2 Minute Dessert
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia (to taste)
- Add the mascarpone cheese to a bowl and whip using a hand mixer.
- Add in the heavy cream, stevia and vanilla, continue mixing until combined.
- Add strawberries around the edges of the bowl and top with a dollop of the cream. Add in the blueberries and garnish with one on top.