Crisp, sweet and buttery, these low carb white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are out of this world! They take about 20 minutes to make and honestly taste like traditional cookies.
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
- What Ingredients are in Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- How to Make Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Can You Freeze Leftover Macadamia Nut Cookies?
- What are Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips?
- Tips for Baking Almond Flour Cookies
- Are Macadamia Nuts Keto?
- More Keto Cookie Recipes
- What is Oat Fiber? Is Oat Fiber Keto?
- What is a Substitute for Oat Fiber?
Without a doubt, these White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Keto Cookies are the most decadent gluten free cookie recipe you'll ever make
The sweet creaminess of the white chocolate chips with salty and buttery macadamia nuts bake into the most perfect textured cookie.
As these almond flour cookies begin to bake in the oven, your home will be overtaken with the sweet aroma of made-from-scratch cookies.
Within just a few minutes the dough begins to brown, the nuts begin to roast and the chocolate begins to melt creating these ever so irresistible cookies.
However, this Keto cookie recipe comes with a warning: Baker beware-you can never eat just one! Trust me, they're just that delicious.
What Ingredients are in Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Almond flour
- Oat Fiber
- White chocolate Chips
- Macadamia nuts
- Swerve confectioners
- Brown Swerve
- Vanilla extract
- Baking soda
- Xanthan gum
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Macadamia Nut Cookies
Preheat oven to 325F.
Add the butter, Swerve confectioners and Brown Swerve in a separate bowl and cream together using a hand mixer. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing.
Mix in the dry ingredients, only until combined.
Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and make sure they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
Gently press down to flatten the dough slightly, then bake for 15-17 minutes or until the edges are golden.
Allow them to cool on the sheet pan for at least 20 minutes or more. Cookies made with almond flour tend to be a more delicate until they have cooled some.
Note: If you want crispier cookies, flatten the dough out more. If you want a more soft baked type cookie, do not flatten the dough out.
These cookies can be stored right on your counter top in an air tight cookie jar like this one for about a week.
Regardless if you like crispy or soft cookies, these Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are going to become your family's most favorite cookie recipe!
Can You Freeze Leftover Macadamia Nut Cookies?
You sure can. In fact, you can freeze the raw dough or the baked cookies.
To freeze the dough, just form into balls and place them onto a sheet pan that has been lined with silpat or parchment paper. Freeze for a couple of hours then transfer them to freezer bags. When you're ready to bake them, let them sit out at room temp for about 30 minutes before baking.
For baked cookies, place cookies in a single layer between pieces of parchment paper in an air-tight, freezer safe container for up to a couple of months.
What are Keto Friendly Chocolate Chips?
In order to be Keto friendly, chocolate chips must have a low GI, meaning they do not cause a spike in your blood sugar levels.
There are several great sugar-free chips on the market that taste really good and they melt perfectly. Most of these chips are sweetened with a sugar substitute and are suitable for those that are on Keto or low carb diets, but you should always read the label.
Tips for Baking Almond Flour Cookies
- One of the main reasons Keto cookie recipes don't turn out the way they should is the mix up between almond meal and blanched super fine almond flour. Make sure you're using almond flour. Almond meal has a grainier texture and just doesn't work as well in most cookie recipes.
- Almond flour is much more dense than traditional flour. In many of my baked Keto recipes, you'll see the addition of oat fiber. Oat fiber is a game changer in low carb baking. The combination of these two gluten free flours allows the cookie, or whatever you're baking, to become light and fluffy without falling to pieces.
- Because almond flour doesn't contain gluten, you need to use some sort of binder to help hold the dough together as it bakes. Eggs along with xanthan gum, arrowroot flour or guar gum are great Keto friendly binders.
If you still have questions about what products are best for your low carb baking needs, please check out Keto Baking Made Easy. This is a free comprehensive guide that will answer your questions including what to do when baking goes wrong!
Are Macadamia Nuts Keto?
Macadamia nuts only contain 1.5 grams of net carbs per one ounce portion and they are the most fat-dense of all tree nuts making them truly ideal for anyone on Keto or low carb diets.
Additionally, they are a nutrient powerhouse. Macadamia nuts are loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. All of these things make them the perfect Keto snack, especially when they are baked in these White Chocolate Macadamia Keto Cookies.
More Keto Cookie Recipes
- Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Strawberry Meringue Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- Coconut Meringue Cookies
What is Oat Fiber? Is Oat Fiber Keto?
Oat Fiber is made from grinding the outer husks of oats. How healthy is oat fiber? It's pure insoluble fiber, which doesn't dissolve in water and isn't broken down in the digestive tract, so it has zero net carbs and is perfect for a Keto Diet. It helps give a more traditional texture and that's why I use it so often. Check out all the Keto Oat Fiber Recipes you can make!
What is a Substitute for Oat Fiber?
To get the best results, it's best to use oat fiber if you can. If you're unable to find it, try a combination of psyllium husk powder and coconut flour. Since both are very absorbent, you might have to add more liquid.
If you'd like to know more about baking on Keto, this article, Keto Baking Made Easy, is loaded with tips and info that you'll find helpful. You might also check out my Keto Sweet Treats eBook that has 50 amazing Keto dessert recipes, all with color pics, macros and more! I'm offering it at 50% off when you subscribe to my free weekly emails here.
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add the butter, Swerve confectioners and Brown Swerve in a separate bowl and cream together using a hand mixer. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and continue mixing. Mix in the dry ingredients, only until combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and make sure they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.