Soft and chewy Nui Snickerdoodle cookies make the perfect replacement for ladyfingers in this decadent Keto friendly tiramisu! A sweet cinnamon whipped mascarpone cream and dusting of cocoa powder makes this Low Carb dessert absolutely delicious!
FREE KETO FAT BOMBS EBOOK
Nui was offering a nice discount on their cookies, so I ordered a box right away and created this recipe! All opinions about their product are my own.
This snickerdoodle tiramisu is a fun spin on the traditional version! Instead of the carby ladyfingers, which is what's typically used in making tiramisu, I use snickerdoodle cookies.
These snickerdoodle cookies are made by Nui, and are completely Keto friendly, Low Carb and Gluten-Free.
I brush them with espresso (or strong brewed coffee) and layer them with the classic sweet mascarpone cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.
So if you're looking for a super easy, but very decadent Low Carb version of tiramisu, give this a try, you won't be disappointed! And if you love tiramisu, try these Tiramisu Pancakes, they are delicious!
What's in Snickerdoodle Keto Tiramisu
- Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Mascarpone cheese
- Heavy Cream
- Swerve Confectioners
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Espresso or strong brewed coffee
- Ground Cinnamon
- Vanilla Extract
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Snickerdoodle Tiramisu
Whip the heavy cream in a bowl to stiff peaks and set aside.
Whip up the mascarpone, Swerve, cinnamon and vanilla until combined.
Add in the whip cream to the mascarpone and mix just until combined.
Take a dessert glass and place one of the Nui Snickerdoodle cookies on the bottom.
Brush generously with the coffee, then add a layer of the mascarpone mixture.
Dust with the cocoa powder.
Then repeat another layer.
Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour, then dig in!!
The glasses I used gave really big servings, so each has 2 servings. If you have smaller glasses, you can cut the cookies in half to make them fit.
About Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies
The snickerdoodle cookies that I used in this recipe, are part of the new line of cookies from Nui. They are absolutely delicious, Keto friendly and gluten-free, and are made with only the finest natural ingredients.
They have a wonderful chewy texture and classic cinnamon snickerdoodle flavor. I honestly don't know how they achieved such an amazing texture, but they're the best Keto cookies you can buy!
Click here to order and save 10% on these amazing cookies, using code: KCC10
More Keto and Low Carb desserts...
- Keto Creme Brûlée
- Coffee Crumb Cake
- Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Chocolate Raspberry Tart
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Keto Snickerdoodle Tiramisu
- 4 Nui Snickerdoodle Cookies
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Swerve Confectioners
- 2 teaspoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ¼ cup espresso or strong brewed coffee
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Whip the heavy cream in a bowl to stiff peaks and set aside.
- Whip up the mascarpone, Swerve, cinnamon and vanilla until combined. Add in the whip cream to the mascarpone and mix just until combined.
- Take a dessert glass and place one of the Nui Snickerdoodle cookies on the bottom. Brush generously with the coffee, then add a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Dust with the cocoa powder and repeat another layer.
- Allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour, then dig in!!
- The glasses I used gave really big servings, so each has 2 servings. If you have smaller glasses, you can cut the cookies in half to make them fit.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve/Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.
NOTE: Recipes using Swerve/Erythritol can be substituted 1:1 with a Monk fruit/Allulose blend.
Wow, wow, wow! This is a home run. The flavors of the delicious cookies with the taste of cocoa and coffee paired with the creaminess of mascarpone cheese makes this a must try. We will keep these cookies on hand so we can make this recipe again! Thank you for this creation.
Keto Cooking Christian
Aww, thanks so much and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it!! I am obsessed with Nui's cookies, they are just spectacular!