These are the best Air Fryer Pork Chops you'll ever try. They are so tender, juicy and delicious, they're sure to become your favorite air fryer recipe, hands down!
❤️ Why You'll Love This Air Fryer Pork Recipe
- Quick and easy to prepare
- Amazing flavor from a handful of simple ingredients
- Perfectly crunchy coating on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside
- Dinner made in just 20 minutes
Everyone loves homemade "fried" pork chops! They are the ultimate comfort food, but they aren't always a healthy option. Well, this recipe changes all of that! Because these pork chops have a gluten-free "breading" they are perfect for Keto, low carb, Paleo and Whole30.
The best part of this recipe is they are tender on the inside and crispy on the outside. Whether you're following a low carb diet plan or not, everyone in the family is going to fall in love with this airfryer pork chops!
What’s in Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Pork Chops in Air Fryer
Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
Coat the pork chops in the olive oil.
Then dip them in the breading mixture.
Shake off any excess breading and place on your air fryer rack.
Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook 4-5 more minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of at least 145°F when checked with a meat thermometer.
Why Are My Air Fryer Pork Chops Tough?
The reason why most pork chops become tough and dry, is that they can easily be overcooked. It really is best to invest in a quick read thermometer. This ensures the pork chops reach 145°F and stay tender and juicy.
Can I Use Bone-In Chops Instead of Boneless Pork Chops in the Airy Fryer?
You sure can; however, you'll want to add 2-3 minutes of cooking time depending on the thickness of the chops.
How Long Does it Take to Cook Pork in Air Fryer?
It all depends on how thick your pork chops are. Thin breakfast-style pork chops typically bake for 6-8 minutes. For thicker pork loin chops, like these, it takes about 10-12 minutes.
The true test of doneness should always be the internal temperature of the chops. The USDA recommends cooking pork to an internal temperature of 145°F on an instant read thermometer.
What Temperature Do You Cook Pork Chops in an Air Fryer?
Air fryers will all cook just a little bit differently. Just to be safe, look at the owner's manual under cooking guidelines. It should have a section with suggested temps.
Generally speaking, a temperature of 375°F to 390°F should give you perfectly cooked chops that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.
Tips for Making the Best Pork Chops in the Air Fryer
- Choose proper thickness: For this recipe you'll typically want to use a pork chop that is about an inch thick or slightly over. Thinner chops have a tendency to cook too quickly in the air fryer, which can produce a drier pork chop.
- Start with dry pork chops: In order for the olive oil and coating to stick to the pork, you'll want to dry them with a paper towel before dipping.
- Give them a rest: After cooking them, allow the pork chops to rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into them. This will allow the juices to redistribute throughout the pork, making them juicy.
What Goes with Air Fryer Pork Chops?
Here are some great low carb side dish options to serve with your pork chops:
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Creamed Spinach
- Lime Cilantro Cauliflower Rice
- Green Beans Almondine
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
What is the Best Air Fryer?
I used my Power Air Fryer Oven (with the racks) to make mine, but you can use any air fryer you have. What I love about the Air Fryer Oven is that you never have to flip anything you bake, because the air circulates around everything perfectly!
It has 3 racks that will fit a good amount of food on them! But it also comes with skewers, fry basket (great for nuts) and a rotisserie rack that rotates!
I also use these silicone mitts for removing the racks while they're hot. They're nice and slim, so you can easily fit your hand in there to retrieve the racks. I absolutely love them!
If you have another type of air fryer, you can certainly use what you have. Just be sure to follow the instructions per the manufacturer and the cooking temp/time should be the same.
Are Pork Chops Keto?
Absolutely. Most all meat is considered acceptable on Keto. Pork loin is a great source of protein. The breading you use to coat the pork chops is where the carbs come in. Sticking with low carb breading is key!
More Keto Pork Recipes
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Shake and Bake Keto Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Easy Stir Fry Pork
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Thai Red Curry Coconut Pork
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Air Fryer Pork Chops
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F.
- Coat the pork chops in the olive oil, then dip them in the breading mixture. Shake off any excess breading and place on your air fryer rack.
- Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook 4-5 more minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of at least 145°F when checked with a meat thermometer.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.Save 60% OFF EBOOK BUNDLE
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol- Swerve, Erythritol, Allulose, or Monk Fruit.