This air fryer pork tenderloin recipe is a juicy, delicious dinner. The tenderloin is seasoned to perfection with a sweet and spicy combination.
FREE EASY KETO DINNERS EBOOK
- What's in Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- How to Make Keto Pork Tenderloin
- How Long Does Pork Take in the Air Fryer?
- What Temp Should I Cook Pork Tenderloin?
- What Temperature Do You Cook Pork in an Air Fryer?
- Is Pork Ok on Keto?
- Tips for Cooking in the Air Fryer
- What Sides are Best with Pork Tenderloin?
- More Keto Pork Dinner Recipes
Because pork tenderloin is very lean and has almost no fat surrounding it, keeping it from drying out while cooking can be a little on the tricky side. Well, have no fear, this air fryer recipe is here! And it takes all the guess work out of cooking the best pork tenderloin.
One of the many reasons pork tenderloin is so great is because it cooks relatively fast making it a wonderful choice for those times when you don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen.
Depending on the occasion and the sides you serve with it, this pork tenderloin recipe can be made for an elegant dinner or for a casual weeknight meal.
What's in Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
*Exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below.
How to Make Keto Pork Tenderloin
Preheat your air fryer to 400°F, while you mix up the rub and prepare the pork. This should only take about 5 minutes.
Remove any excess fat and silver skin from your pork tenderloin, then pat dry with paper towels.
Brush the olive oil all over the pork. Sprinkle the dry rub mix over the pork and rub on all sides with your hands.
400°F for 20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 145°F on a meat thermometer. Flip half way through cooking, if you’re not using an air fryer oven like this one.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute into the pork.
How Long Does Pork Take in the Air Fryer?
When you're determining the cook time for air fry pork tenderloin, be sure and factor in resting time. For the average size pork tenderloin, you will need to air fry it for 20-25 minutes with 10 minutes resting time. This allows the juice to redistribute throughout the meat.
What Temp Should I Cook Pork Tenderloin?
You should cook pork until the internal temperature reaches145°F on a meat thermometer. Remember, it will continue to cook over the next 10-15 minutes.
What Temperature Do You Cook Pork in an Air Fryer?
Pork tenderloin in the air fryer should be cooked on 400 degrees.
Is Pork Ok on Keto?
It sure is! Pork tenderloin an easy to cook and healthy source of protein. Because it is has such a mild flavor, you can use pork tenderloin as blank canvas for almost any flavor.
Two of my other favorite Keto pork tenderloin recipes is this Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin and this Herb Crusted Tenderloin with Mushroom Gravy. All three of these recipes have different flavors but all of them are equally as delicious!
Tips for Cooking in the Air Fryer
If you're new to the air fryer world, you're going to be amazed at how many quick and delicious recipes you can make in it. But, air fryers do need a little special attention. Here are a few things you need to know:
- Air fryers need plenty of room around the food you're cooking to ensure it has adequate air flow to cook the food without overheating.
- Don't skip the preheating step. The cook time listed on air fryer recipes is for the time it takes to cook in a preheated air fryer. If you skip that step, your food could potentially end up under cooked.
- A handy tip for drying the air fryer basket after washing is to just put the basket back into the air fryer for a couple minutes.
- If your air fryer basket has a non-stick coating, do not use cooking sprays that contain silicone, like Pam. It can actually damage the inside of the basket. If you need to grease the bottom and sides of the basket, use a pastry brush and coat it with a little avocado oil.
- For even baking, be sure and turn the food about half way through cooking.
- Make sure the basket is completely cool before you wash it. Because the air fryer gets really hot while cooking, if you were to rinse it under water the sudden temperature change could affect the non stick coating on the basket.
What Sides are Best with Pork Tenderloin?
This pork tenderloin recipe has a sweet and spicy flavor combination but it pairs well with many Keto side dishes. Here are some favorites that always get rave reviews:
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- Creamed Spinach
- Grilled Broccolini
- Green Beans Almondine
- Cheesy Mashed Cauliflower
What is the Best Air Fryer?
I used my Power Air Fryer Oven (with the racks) to make mine, but you can use any air fryer you have. What I love about the Air Fryer Oven is that you never have to flip anything you bake, because the air circulates around everything perfectly!
It has 3 racks that will fit a good amount of food on them! But it also comes with skewers, fry basket (great for nuts) and a rotisserie rack that rotates!
I also use these silicone mitts for removing the racks while they're hot. They're nice and slim, so you can easily fit your hand in there to retrieve the racks. I absolutely love them!
If you have another type of air fryer, you can certainly use what you have. Just be sure to follow the instructions per the manufacturer and the cooking temp/time should be the same.
More Keto Pork Dinner Recipes
- Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Shake and Bake Keto Pork Chops
- Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy
- Instant Pot Pork Carnitas
- Easy Stir Fry Pork
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
- Thai Red Curry Coconut Pork
FREE 20 EASY KETO RECIPES EBOOK
Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F, while you mix up the rub and prepare the pork. This should only take about 5 minutes.
- Remove any excess fat and silver skin from your pork tenderloin, then pat dry with paper towels.
- Brush the olive oil all over the pork. Sprinkle the dry rub mix over the pork and rub on all sides with your hands.
- 400°F for 20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of at least 145°F on a meat thermometer. Flip half way through cooking, if you’re not using an air fryer oven like this one.
- Allow to rest for 10 minute before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute into the pork.
*Make sure to scroll up and read the post for substitutions, additions and helpful tips for making this recipe.
*Nutritional data is provided as a courtesy and is accurate to the best of my knowledge. You can verify it using the nutrition calculator of your choice. All data is based on net carbs, without sugar alcohol: Swerve, Erythritol, Monk Fruit or Allulose.
© Copyright for Keto Cooking Christian LLC. Please use the share buttons to share on social media, but please do not copy/paste the recipe.